The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 38

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Gaaaaargh! The suspeeennsseee! I can't take it anymoooooreee! *Jumps off cliff*

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me good sir, I volunteer myself to behead that one demon father as soon as possible. Must purge!

Dex-chan lover
@TheAmazingNil I agree. The whole "Oh we have a gem that recorded the whole incident," is sort of boring. It would've been fine if it had been foreshadowed like the brothers were. It just seemed out of place and sudden.

Thank you for the updates and translations! It's awesome!
BTW, I can't wait until the next few chapters since I scanned through the raws (but didn't understand anything) T.T

I swear. I felt was thinking “I already read this. Why are they releasing it again?” I realized I read the Spanish version and forgot😅😅

FUUUUUUUUUUCK. AHHHHHHHH Well I can guess whats going to happen next but god damn what a cliffhanger. Nice to see 3 uploads though because it could have been so much worse. Thanks for the bulk release :D

SURPRISE UNCLE!!! he knew what was happening and came for her. the pain of being a younger sibling was enough to come to her defense.

Double-page supporter
Just have her show off her magic by using it to kill that piece of trash and the entirety of the Sperado family (minus the uncle of course)

In hindsight this would be a terrible idea. I hope Konrad does something to help if he is needed. I'm assuming it's her darkness magic that is reacting but maybe it's not?

Tra Vesh Sperado? More like TRA SH

This man deserves to be fucking burned at a stake

The best uncle...
Mustering up the courage to return to a place that's triggering for him for the sake of his niece who he has never met..
I hope he and Leslie are able to connect after this 🥺

Fed-Kun's army
Was there something stopping her from just using her magic? I feel like that would show why the divine power badly reacts in her but is using her magic just somehow equal to sperados winning?

Thanks for uploading 3 chapters! It's not over yet but it'd be torture reading this 1 chapter at a time.

Users who are viewing this thread