The Monstrous Duke's Adopted Daughter - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Yes, indeed people shall fold the cuteness of Leslie. First the people, second the kingdom, and lastly the world.

Fed-Kun's army
LJSASLJKK KILL THEM ALL. DESTROY thE SPERADOS!!! ALL OF THEM!!! EVERY SINGLE ONE!! THE SERVANTS TOO 😡but yesss duchess sdfalkjsdfkj leslie is adorable and the very best, u right. what a doting family sobs i love them so much

thank you very much for the update~

Fed-Kun's army
Sperado is still a total nutjob to a point that it is comical.
Eli on the other hand seem just as proud and ambitious as her father, but more flexible and adaptable , which makes her potentially more dangerous in a sense, at least if she were to be put in a similar position of power.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the Emperor to be a doting 'uncle' for Leslie.

Wouldn't be surprised if Mom scold him to stop skipping out on work to visit Leslie and also to stop trying to set her up with a prince.

@Nimroth: I mean, while the dad is going around trying to push his insane claim, the mom has been biting her finger out of stress so much it's bleeding (and Eli's getting there)
Wouldn't surprise me if Eli ends up being the one to ruin it all by blurting out something at Leslie that someone important (like that guy with holy power) heard and that get used as evidence against them.

I love that the Emperor is kinda useless and totally trusts the duchess.
The dad is so stupid, Him and his family need to burn.

Double-page supporter
Something isn't right.... I can't quite...

Oh, yeah! It's the fact that Sperado has lost their basic human trait that is fucking compassion, since aeons ago. Like, holy shit, how come there is no one in the clan "smart" enough to realize they're a bunch of scum of the world?

Omg, I love the emperor!!! He is so cute and fun, he really care about the Duchess abd have good morals, this is great!
I also love how everyone now wants to meet Leslie and put her in their families 😂

If the sister played her cards right she would throw her father under the bus, and use the excuse that's she's a minor to grant legal custody of herself to somebody more powerful like Medea.

Dex-chan lover
this is why sperado family must born in Hell for their corrupt thinking

*even all of the family member is corrupt and must be cleansed with Hell FIre

Users who are viewing this thread