The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2

Fang.... was really looking forward to game world. Also.... this game just got a hellofalot creepier. Though I do appreciate the fanservice.

And in the off chance it was a dream... Well, at least we know he still loves his sister.

Dex-chan lover
Yoshio, use your power to fulfill your little sister's wish. Make her titties bigger!

@SatouPendragonlvl313
No the grandma is not psycho, that is very common in the past when law hasn't been created against abuse of anything (children, wives, husbands, men, women, pets). It's especially common in Asia.
In modern days, you can still from time to time find news about these incidents.
Even teachers in school in the past had the right to do physical punishments to students.

Basically they just want children/grand children live up accord to parent/grandparent's expectation, in the excuse of "this is all for the children/grand-children's own good", though some over did it, makes it problematic.

Dex-chan lover
just witness his sister in all her gloriness

"good morning, also good luck with growing your tits sis"
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know that it's pretty normal for married couples in Japan that had kids for a while to refer to each other as Otoo-san and Okaa-san, but still, that does not not translate well into English as it just sounds super cringu for a husband to call his wife 'mom' when he's talking to her directly and vice versa. You get me?

Dex-chan lover
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
@shaedyhoe Asian cultures generally have language referring to other people in a familial sense, but it also occurs in Western cultures as well.

My wife and I call each other "mama" and "papa" since having our kids, my mom and dad are grandmother and grandfather, my wife's are grandma and grandpa.

She and I call her siblings "aunty and uncle" instead of their actual names, my actual uncles and aunts are referred to as grand-uncle and grand-aunts, etc.

Double-page supporter
@shaedyhoe in asian culture its fine to call your wife "mama" or your husband "papa", my mom called my father "papa" and my father called my mom "mama"

Dex-chan lover
I'm teared up.... this is just wholesome

Now, only if that sister part is gone.... it's unnecesary

Double-page supporter
This is wholsesome... I need this kind of manga to remind me how beautiful other families are, so that I can be jealous to others.... Fck

Dex-chan lover
Well that would’ve been heartwarming as fuck if you hadn’t PREFACED IT WITH PEEPING ON THE SISTER FOR NO GODDAMN REASON AUTHOR!

Users who are viewing this thread