The Perks of Working in the Black Magic Industry - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Stop That Succubus Matchmaking!

Group Leader
She’s legally an adult, right? So can’t she just refuse this matchmaking stuff? Parents can pressure their adult children, but they can’t force them to do anything.

Dex-chan lover
Geez, here I though Nobles have it bad, but sex demons have it worse.

Sure, they can sleep with a ton of men and women, but when it comes to procreation of other demons, they don't mince words.

As for the dad.... Helicopter parent alert!

Dex-chan lover
pretty sure they can teII the father the "imouto" is goddess of nightmare and destruction and just bIackmaiI them with it

Fed-Kun's army
I just genuinely wonder if it's required to have this EXACT SAME SCENARIO in every romance/rom-com/drama piece of literature out there. It literally ends one of two ways, netorare or not. It gets kinda boring tbh.

Dex-chan lover
The NTR doujins write themselves :/
I wouldn't be surprised if the author was in that realm already.

Anyways, this arc comes off pretty hollow to me since the manga's pace is kind of fast. I don't think I've seen the two characters get emotionally attached. It's just been that he summoned her and she helped him a bit. These kinds of arcs come pretty late in the story for a good reason. It came late in Girl's Bravo because there was already a lot established between the two characters, and in princess lover it came when the main heroine was about to lose to someone else.

Even so the worldbuilding is pretty shallow now too. We didn't get to see much of the demon world T_T (but I shouldn't expect much from a manga that has such weird chants.) I'm curious to know where the story's gonna go though. The protagonist is objectively correct. Father's forcing an action on her adult age daughter that she doesn't like just because he feels he has wisdom and foreknowledge. His daughter's feelings should matter the most to him. Imagine if she came out a lesbian... like... just try and be there for her and let her be happy.

Fed-Kun's army
Really? The stuff about them messing with the other companies was a lot more interesting. This is just standard B.S.

Power Uploader
@Koolio
Typo on page 14: "I can put them one myself!" >> "I can put them on myself!"
Missing comma on page 30: "I don't care about that, I don't think...."

Aggregator gang
Forced arranged meeting with marriage candidate (or matchmaking for the chapter's sake) and parents give a Fuck for the child's feelings?
Just dont go to the meeting. That way nothing happens AND the shitty parents get humiliated.

Dex-chan lover
I thought succubi weren't too choosy with who they slept with. You'd think virgins would be a delicacy to incubi and succubi. One would imagine humans can extend their lifespans with magic

Aggregator gang
Forced matchmaking by shitty parents that dont give a fuck for your feelings?

Dont go to the meeting. That way the shitty parents and the candidate get horribly humiliated.

Dex-chan lover
He said it himself: A summoner's contract is absolute. So, as the summoner, just order her to not participate. Boom, problem solved. Until he's dead, they can't do anything, and I have a suspicion that there're laws against harming humans over problems between demons, and/or laws against trying to interfere with a summoner's right to order their contracted demon. Probably that would extend to preventing them from leaving the demon realm until he rescinds that order, and if not, that bone probably would be enough to handle whatever problems arise.

Dex-chan lover
Well this is a surprisingly interesting plotline. Some ntr vibes for sure, but this lewd manga has also been wholesome so far, so I'm not worried.

Rather...heh. Well, dad said it. To disrupt the matchmaking if they can. It seems that humans with their black company culture are far more scary than demons, plus we have a super genius at dark magic. This is probably going to end chaotically and satisfyingly so.

@CaTastrophy427 👍
They can't do it the easy way. It must be convoluted and smell of NTR, because that would make a great story. / tired sarcasm

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane space elves will always be pretty. Except maybe the dark eldar. Chaos mutation can really throw some kinks into the works.

@Vasqueztion My theory is that he wants grand kids NOW. He put an unusual emphasis on the fact that our boy can't make babies with his daughter. If that comes with child support, well, all the better.

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to bet the mc is going to live a lot longer than a normal human lifespan. I figure there's a good chance he's going to end up as an immortal demon, possibly as part of some horrible demonic contract that turns out to actually be all positives.

Users who are viewing this thread