The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 24 Ch. 100 - Big Shots of the Underground

What's the original Japanese used in place of whenever Nadia says "big sis"? It can't be "nee-san" right since that has been preserved as is without needing a translation.
Well... it was「お姉さん Onee-san」, I only preserve them in romanji when used as honorifics. (Simply because such a practice doesn't really exist in English, and that it also sounds odd to me in English.)
Though that's just how I translate things, feel free to say otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

I know kid ain't a doctor but man...is it necessary to put that much bandage? Or maybe it's some scars?
From my old brain memory, what can I recall is her body got so much injury or maybe decay/cursed so she need that much bandage to prevent it getting worse...

OH NO, HERE THEY COME!
The reason I almost threw my phone and stopped reading for an entire week
I forgot what exactly happen on the WN, can u spoil me so I can remember it again?

Dex-chan lover
1YCL9LM.png

enjoy the month break

I forgot what exactly happen on the WN, can u spoil me so I can remember it again?
Atla, the girl, made herself Naofumi's Shield during the vs Vermilion Bird arc and died, well, she got a lethal wound and asked Naofumi to "absorb" her to his shield

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Manga: "On break next month"
Me: "PANIK"
Manga: "Remember, anime S3 starts next month"
Me: "KALM"

Atla, the girl, made herself Naofumi's Shield during the vs Vermilion Bird arc and died, well, she got a lethal wound and asked Naofumi to "absorb" her to his shield
It's Phoenix「鳳凰 Houou」, not Vermillion Bird「朱雀 Suzaku」. I know they're both fiery birds and that they are both part of groups of 4 mythological beasts, but there's a distinction.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, these two.
Heard that the female twin underwent a heavy rewrite in the LN Version from the WN. Interested to see that.
First of all, those two aren't twins.
Second, they didn't get a rewrite, but rather their plot was expanded on in the LN, which was just mentioned in the WN.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, my memory really leave me behind, thx...
XD...

Dex-chan lover
Did all the adults from the village die when the wave came?
There are only kids left?

Users who are viewing this thread