The Rising of the Shield Hero - Vol. 26 Ch. 106 - Witch

Dex-chan lover
okay i'm curious, what is her aim anyway? she got 1 sword hero, now what? it feels kinda pointless?

Dex-chan lover
Is she still singing that old song?
Don't people know that you need to change your set every now and then?

Fed-Kun's army
okay i'm curious, what is her aim anyway? she got 1 sword hero, now what? it feels kinda pointless?
Maybe she is one of those people who wants to see the world burn. Just because they have nothing else to lose or gain

Double-page supporter
The story took a dive after Naofumi got revenge, so now they reuse Myne to do revenge 2.0?
Great...

Dex-chan lover
cheaters and beaters, witches and bitches!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Not letting the queen execute Bitch/Slut was genuinely a mistake. She is truly deserving of the harsh criticism she gets. She absolutely DESERVED to die a pitiful death back then. She's Naofumi's greatest mistake, and her goading Ren is just another example of why.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

When the bitch still spread her miasma around...
:worry:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe she is one of those people who wants to see the world burn. Just because they have nothing else to lose or gain
That pretty much IS her thing. She really doesn't have much of a reason beyond evil for evil's sake (And in her eyes, she doesn't even need a reason). She's so used to always getting away with evil acts due to her status, that karma hitting legit feels unfair to her. In the Web Novel there was a little more to it, and I havent read the light novels (which is what the manga is following) but all in all, each version is pretty much she's just a completely rotten person down to their very core.

Dex-chan lover
You know everything that is happening now is Naofumi's fault.
He had the chance to kill that Bitch and didn't, he had many chances to kill her and didn't.

To everyone thinking killing is wrong and Naofumi was right not to do it, you are wrong.

Dex-chan lover
I would say that this is really, really dumb.

Then I remember that I personally know someone who, in real life, believed again and again a leech of a person who kept bleeding them dry. Even when his entire family and most of his friends kept telling him he was just being used.

Fragile people and desperate people do immensely stupid things, because they cannot accept that they have been lied to and used....
While this chapter was a bit over the top, I assure you these kind of things do happen more often than you would believe...

Dex-chan lover
In a story with even a spec of believability, Bitch would have been either imprisoned or executed for conspiring against the armed forces protecting the world from catastrophe (aka the heroes). But because the author has apparently run out of credible ways to push the story in the way he (?) wants to, we have to suffer the seemingly (and cartoonishly) irredeemable evil that is Cunt interacting with the braindead retards in denial that are the heroes (except shieldy boi, of course).

This has to be the chapter that most easily highlights how stupid this story can get sometimes, and some of the other comments seem to reflect that. Shills will try to defend it, but they wouldn't be shills if they had the mental capacity to distance themselves from things they like to think critically.

Users who are viewing this thread