The Rising of the Shield Hero

Dex-chan lover
If only Queen Fitoria would just join him as a "companion", her presence alone would certainly be worth more than the other 3 trash "heroes" (lol).

Whats the edgy version of this? with the bunny girl, i dont remember the title

Its an anime now Woot

I hope the dub will translate to game display because subbed all japanese :(

FEAR St. Elmo's Fire ?

ps subs poor quality... rifu shield ???? supose to be leaf shield

It still bothers me that they view the shield as a low tier piece of gear. Go raid without a tanker and a healer, motherfucker, see how that is going to end. This is the only thing that true triggers me in this. Still, this is a solid 9 - 9.5/10.

Aggregator gang
Just back from watching the 1st ep. Here cause it was too good for me to wait for the rest of the eps.

Fed-Kun's army
I really do hope the series doesn't end yet. It just got more interesting at ch. 5o...

Dex-chan lover
@MarceloYuri I can understand the people native to the world looking down on the shield but it was always weird to me how the other heroes were dissing him too right out the gate. Like, they should know how valuable a tank is when raiding, plus he's a healer and controller as well. Do those guys even RPG?

@ultimatehaki But a tank doesn't just carry a shield. They have abilities which draws the aggro and they consistantly do slight damage. HOWEVER in most games people who aren't all out tank are a LOT better than just tanks because they can contribute to other aspects. That's why a tank is good in the beginning but after a while the others can take on the role of a tank when necessary and they don't need someone who can't do any damage, just defend.

Dex-chan lover
@Rashio But he's not an all out tank. Like I said he's a healer and controller (he gains the necessary skills as time goes on) and in certain circumstances can do damage as well. And even if he was an all out tank the waves get progressively harder with each one so he'll never be obsolete. He learned to draw aggro on cal mira island too.

Point is, he's not remotely useless like everyone says he is.

@ultimatehaki No of course he's not! He can even do a lot of damage and mentally scar his opponents BUT they didn't know that. They assumed his shield would work like it did in their games which was basically just as an all out tank. I'm not saying he is useless because obviously he's not, I'm saying that they thought he would be because that's how shields worked in the games they were familiar with. Here the shield hero is a legend in himself and an extremely powerful person. He was however summoned in a kingdom which worships the other three heroes and despise the shield. If you don't know why you'll find out later.

you know after reading WN and LN I've been thinking that the other hero is kinda like kirito but more faggot.... i dun know man...they are kinda delusional. no sane person that got summon to an isekai and been given a title of hero will take it easy as them, only naofumi is sane i guess?. thanks the god that naofumi got a reality check early on if not that world will be gone in 3 waves.

It's an isekai, MC is an edgelord, and there's a creepy slave-master relationship but it's not too bad.

This is basically a less edgy and gross version of nidome no yuusha

Honestly how shitty that manga is helps make this manga feel like it's a lot better than it is

Just watched first episode of the anime, I totally forgot Mein had red hair I always thought it was bitch blue.

Dex-chan lover
Heard some social justice types screeching about the anime so I had to check this out.

Users who are viewing this thread