The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - 1.1 + 1.2 (1.3 and 1.4 missing)

Aggregator gang
tbh, these people are dumbf*cks. mostly when they were children, I know this has a very small possibility to be that kind of person but
the people that forced her to take responsibility for other peoples actions are being MAJOR HYPOCRITES. they're say ing "DoNt be SelfISh" EXCUSE ME BUT I THINK HER ACTIONS ARE PRETTY JUSTIFIED. She has major self-control, like if I was her id just tell her in the most polite way to go away so id say
"Rui-chan I know you have the best intentions but please, stay away from me for a little while. Trust me it's not because of you, it's just I need time alone, kay?"
translation
"GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME, DO YOU NOT REALIZE IM GETTING HARASSED, 'CAUSE OF YOU!?"

sorry for the rant

Reading the first chapter and... I say everything was stupid to begin with. Astupid start, there wasnt any basis on reality and they all acted stupid (i feel neutral to Ruri MC)

the mc's parents just got the award for worst parents ... letting others bully your child...

come here you asahi,, lemme slap that disgusting face of yours~~~ btw, it's the asahi in this comic, not asahi in that group of handsome boys

Never have I been annoyed by a single character as much as I am right now. The author did a great job with this. I don't think it's possible for anyone to like Asahi, she's such a spoiled princess character without any redeeming qualities 😤

Users who are viewing this thread