The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 1 Ch. 6.4

Dex-chan lover
@lalatraveler: Don't worry, this series is too floof for that.

Spoiler of decently far ahead moment.
So after Chelsea solved the misunderstanding that made Ruri remained in cat form (one of the people said "it's good that you're not human", but what he meant was that it's good she isn't so greedy like the human king/priest)

Ruri made up her mind to tell them that she's actually human, even going to reveal herself.

Well, an idiot went and shouted "YOU GUYS ARE BEING FOOLED! SHE'S ACTUALLY HUMAN TAKING FORM OF A CAT!" which made things REALLY awkward.
Afterward Ruri apologized for hiding the truth, but the Dragon King also apologized to her, since her hiding this truth stemmed from the words on their side.
As for that idiot? Well, to summarize:
Idiot "That girl is definitely plotting something, and the spy hiding this makes him treasonous!"
Dragon King "And YOU being hostile to THE Cherished One THRICE is actively causing harm to the country!"
(reminder: 'the only one who would pick a fight with someone with so many spirits around is either someone who can't see them, or an idiot with a death with')

But now Ruri's feeling too awkward to show her human form, even though the Dragon King really want to see.

So later on, he take her to his bed room as usual (he's been using any chance he get to sleep with cat-Ruri) promising not to take the bracelet off (he did make an attempt, but she was too guarded for it)
And then when she's finally asleep, he got up, took off the bracelet (the spirits stay away when Ruri is sleeping, to ensure they don't disturb her, so he's not getting attacked for trying something Ruri doesn't want)

And suddenly, the world was rainbow, the girl that he lost interests in when he met cat-Ruri is now suddenly in front of him, and now he understand why he's so taken to cat-Ruri.
Dragon King - Well, Agette is going to be VERY happy.

He put the bracelet back on then go to sleep, acting like he didn't know this truth
He became EXTRA doting on cat-Ruri after that tho.

Group Leader
The old men feels like the personification of the readers who ship characters.

And I want more of the murderous fairies. They're just so adorably cute.

Dex-chan lover
I hope we never see Clingy-Freinenemy again and Meow Meow Ruri sticks around.
... Frenemy? You used so many extra vowels it's like you were trying to speak a different language suddenly. I'm sure she's not gone forever either way though. If nothing else, she does like Ruri a lot. She can't have been happy when she found out Ruri was gone, and her whole shtick is being able to charm people. She'll find a way to convince everyone to help her find Ruri.

Or, it will be brought to everyone's attention somehow that Ruri was in fact the target of the summoning to begin with, and Asahi is probably about as useful as a decoration. Also see a possibility of Ruri having to save her because it becomes apparent that Asahi has been charming everyone, people might not take kindly to that and as much grief as she's caused over the years, Ruri probably doesn't actually wish harm on her (she barely even wanted to punish the idiots who left her to die in the woods).

As long as she can change from human to cat at will its cool. I don't like the idea of Mc's being trapped in other bodies

bruh though....

i mean, the old men only care about her status and power, but what would you expect??

Users who are viewing this thread