The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 3 Ch. 15.2

Thank you for picking this up! I think your translation is great, don't worry much. Also, I too am not familiar with cliones lmao I had to google

Dex-chan lover
@DrDuckling: Well, Clione in earth don't fly in the air or talk or is that big. She asked because it looked like one but she wasn't sure if it is one.

I think part of the...'cuteness'? factor for clione for some people is how it looks, from a certain angle, like a small tiny ghost, also the nickname sea angel helps I guess.

Translation mistake:
Page 4, it's not that it noticed her, it came to/regain consciousness.

@moonshadow: Well, the hints are there, but if you want the specifics
Rin is the top spirit of water.

Which means right now Ruri has 3 top rank spirits that has 'contract' with her.
Kotaro (who is on a journey to get a new body, one that's fluffier), Wind
Rin, Water
Lydia, Time

Btw, Rin is 'female'

You are doing the lord's work, ma'am. Lol. I think it's safe to say that Procrastination Scanlations have either dropped this or done as their namesake, since this was 5 months without an update before your TL attempts.

Fed-Kun's army
@PretzelWoman Cliones are somewhat well-known in Japan for reasons I'm not entirely clear on. (Maybe it's their penchant for aquariums?) If you walked up to someone on the street in the US and asked them if they knew what a clione is, they'd probably say no, I think. (I bet a lot of people remember splitting planaria apart in middle/high school biology class, though.)

"Grand spirit" might be good. Sounds sufficiently fantasy-terminology-ish.

While it's fine if you do it in parts like the author, could you combine them into a single, whole chapter when all the parts of one are released?

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the update.

No prob with the parts as this manga translations has always been done in parts since chapter one.. for those who follow since the start would understand this is done by the author and not complain about it.

Dex-chan lover
lol Koutaro been the great wind spirit but cant do anything since been in a earth body
Amusing

Users who are viewing this thread