The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thankyou! Tankyou?

This made my day! Stay safe and healthy!

Oof... how can someone be so dense.... even wall have more intelligence than that woman

THANK YOU for continuing this.

I am a little disappointed this didn't follow the light novel though.

This would have been the chapter where Ruri reveals herself to Jade while also telling the priestess off...I wonder why they changed it.

Dex-chan lover
that's it? the big war just ends like that? that's real damn disappointing, i thought the humans actually had some good strategy and would put the dragons of the backfoot with how confident they were in their plan but no it was stopped mere minutes after the war started.
also why is this priestess bitch still alive? she is so fucking annoying, she's not even going to be punished, i bet the useless dragon king isn't even going to punish the human king and his advisors who started the war either...

Supporter
Huh... so this is what it looks like when a group of intelligent people argue with a sentient brick.

asahi is so annoying its honestly getting on my nerves. she talks and talks and refuses to listen. i want her gone.

They should have just killed her.
There is a limit to how stupid, conceited, and persistent you can be before it is a crime. She passed it 1000 times over.
I'd be happy with a chapter where she is tortured to death, and told things like "we will lighten the load", "This will make you feel better", and "we are truely so very sorry" each time they increase the level of torture. After all, if she is going to accuse them anyway, might as well make her hellish dream come true

@dragonfbare
Huh... so this is what it looks like when a group of intelligent people argue with a sentient brick.
No, its not the same. A brick can be used

It really frustrates me when authors just make characters unbelievably stupid to serve some singular purpose. In this case, they just want to stir up drama for the sake of drama.

Dex-chan lover
@sgathach I was wondering about that too!
Maybe they're going to put it off and have Ruri find Asahi first, and then confront her later? I think the mangaka is trying to make the "Ruri is a human" reveal more dramatic? But it was perfectly dramatic in the LN so I have no idea what they're trying to do lol

I hate, that she (Asahi) is so unbelievably stupid... but then, I have to realize, that sometimes, there are people, who are on the same intelligence level.... (I know some, who are similarly stupid)
Thanks for the translation!

@catbot158
I'm hoping that's the case, but I don't want to wait half a year to see that either xD Well I've waited this long to see Jade's face during the reveal so...might as well be in the for the long haul, lol. I'm also looking forward to the "feeding behavior" bit, but I wonder if they'll include that now.

honestly Asahi is hella getting my nerves, I straight up had a whole rant directed towards her in the middle of this chapter
ruri should legit just say straight to her face that I don't like you, I never have and never will. stay away from me, forever.
if Asahi does the whole, ill kill myself if u don't let me be near you, just say do it. We don't need stupid people in this world

Users who are viewing this thread