The White Cat's Revenge as Plotted from the Dragon King's Lap - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Aggregator gang
Oh man, how to make annoying character 101
This is one of the example. Lol

Just remembering few days ago, there is isekai manga that the MC can turn into a cat and stay in the prince's room. This is it!!
Woow, it's been 5 months since last update

At this point I think she must have some neurologic disease to be that stupid. She needs medical treatment, and if this world can't heal her disease, she must be put in isolation. Her disease combined with her charm magic is way too dangerous, she can start a war and make many people die for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
Oh you cant waste time arguing with an idiot and how TF did they all escape, especially if the charm magic word off why would they go with that moron

IM WAITING THIS MANGA FOR LIKE FOREVERR 😭😭😭
PLEASE DONT DROP THIS MANGA 😭😭

Dex-chan lover
1 - Asahi is the worst in the history of everything, please include her as little as possible in the manga

2 - Kotaro is best boy

When will this dumb priestess snap out of her daydreams and fantasies? It’s starting to get reaaaaally annoying.

I really really want Ruri to slap Asahi. I don't give a fuck what people say. Someone needs to slap her.

This happened in the novel so idk if it will change but
Everyone is going to turn on Asahi because she can't charm them anymore. She was also thrown under the bus by the human kingdom, so a mob formed and tried to kill her. That was Asahi's reality check

Users who are viewing this thread