Tondemo Skill de Isekai Hourou Meshi

man, i read it over and over again. it really clicks with me, this type of manga.

they seem like a really cute family ?
Mukouda being the overprotective mother that get swayed by sui cuteness
sui being the bold cute son
and the wolf being the op dad that love the mom cooking

Double-page supporter
whiny whine whine whine whine more whine whine *shatters beer mug* ANOTHER whine
An old guy who can't even accept his fate as fenrir's personal chef in another world
he isnt slave or whatever because its an unfair trade of fenrir keeping him safe while the other gives him earth food.
Do you guys actually believe HE can survive this world without fenrir?
No he'd be dead because he too weak body and mind and even for a long time he is in the wilderness he still think he is in japan....
sry for the rant
This is all for comedy afterall so shutting my brain now and will still read 8/10

I really enjoyed this Isekai manga. Easily in top 3 of my most Favorite Isekai genre.

Can't get enough of this manga
Fel and Sui are just too cute
I want to join Mukoda's adventure and eat his cooking too

This is just too damn good! Fel is such a cute tsundere and Sui is simply adorable! ♥

I really dont tend to like these absurd links to the modern world type skills, I find them super distracting.
But this is one with such a high rating I would feel remiss to not give it a 3 chapter chance.

Finally! A maga where the giant awesome wolf familiar doesn't turn into a human. No hint of a harem either.

I just read the whole thing.
The art is bad, at most...
The plot...there isn't one, at least, at the moment.
Not really fan of cooking manga, but if the cooking itself shown in an interesting way, Shokugeki no Souma for example, i would enjoy reading it. Cooking in this one is kinda plain and not that interesting, moreover, as far as i see, the dishes are exceptionally japanese, which is not a good thing either, for me at least.
The MC facial expressions are kind of annoys me, dunno...
If we take it as a slice of life story:
-No romance
-Comedy: Didn't find any funny moments, maybe it's just me, but all jokes and "funny" situations are too overused to be even slightly funny.
-Cuteness: There's a couple of scenes with a slime but, compared to almost any other manga with a friendly slimes/slime in it, it's still too weak.
So yea, i wrote it just to ask, why, the hell, rating of this manga is soo freaking high??
I just don't get it.

Почему бы не вложить сюда весь русский перевод?

Anyone know if anyone is planning to translate the sui spin off series?

https://lhscan.net/manga-tondemo-skill-de-isekai-hourou-meshi-sui-no-dai-bouken-raw.html

@cyphexada A possible reason for the high rating might be because the content of the story is pretty rare for an isekai. (ie; no romance, no fanservice, weak mc, cute monster companions, wholesome, cooking, food etc) So readers who have been craving for such a story flocked here and enthusiastically support it. There are also some who rated it highly because they didn't expect to like it.

There are a lot of isekai manga out there with similar themes/story (op mc, harem, cool powers etc) so people can have more choices and when they compare those titles to each other, the worse ones usually end up getting rated badly to oblivion.

Also different people have different tastes. You mentioned that you enjoyed Shokugeki no Soma and I've read it before too but it didn't really stick with me because the fanservice and the mc turned me off.

I'm sorry this manga didn't work for you by the way. ^^

Fed-Kun's army
I,veread 8 chapters and still dont understand whythis boring manga has a score of 8.5

Users who are viewing this thread