Top 10 strongest MangaDex Users

Dex-chan lover
Who do you think are the strongest MangaDex Users?
Based on my 2 years here, I think those 4 are definitively in the top 10:

Teddy
Teddy is a christian and a weeb. So yes, it means he has the power of God and Anime on his side.
All he wears the name of a bear., so that's cool.

PantsMan.
PantsMan has a super hero name.
He is a chuuni, it means he runs thousands of simulations in his head every day.
He is ready to face any situation.
Knows about assassin techniques.
150 IQ

Alraisen
Extremely resilient.
Can drink litters and litters of liquid until his belly hurts like wow.
Have cleaned dirty toilets.
Worked in a temple in Japan.
Lived in solitude for months.
Also a chuuni.

BlackGeneral
Have read every martial art/furyo manga.
Train 2 hours a day.
Blessed by the ガオー Goddess.
Weighs 77.7 kg. Which doubles its critical damages.
Also a chuuni.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What about user 1? They have been here since ancient times, since before MangaDex was even a thought in someone's mind, they are eternal and infinite.

They used to be so powerful, they were able to edit any user's comments until they gave us free will, now, they provide us with delicious manga chapters to enjoy.

Dex-chan lover
Firstly I'd nominate justforthelulz because he's basically omnipotent, knowing and commenting on everything that goes on everywhere on this site.

Second nomination is Tamerlane. He's proficient in ancient Chinese philosophy. And as we all know, the ancient Chinese were the ones who invented the loli imouto.

And aside from those two, I'd say that all of the staff are in a league of their own.

EDIT: Also possibly Glomoro https://mangadex.org/user/60217/glomoro because he always shows up when I least expect him to.

Dex-chan lover
I'd nominate Justforthelulz for the top tier shitposts.

Maybe myself because I'm named after a man who killed 17 million people and didn't get yeeted by the mods.

Dex-chan lover
SquigglesJP
- has many tentacles.
- because of many tentacles, can work for many groups at the same time.
- because of many tentacles, can direct many underlings at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
I'd say, for clarification, we might want to recategorize this list to only those with the User Level of Member

Staff
Super Moderator
EOTFOFYL because somehow they always have a haiku ready

Yeah, Justforthelulz has to be in there. That horse/unicorn has an army of memes.

Staff
Super Moderator
Justforthelulz is incredibly quick at creating memes, he definitely is a shitposter GOD.

Group Leader
Prepare yourself for the
Who ?? joke
I just prepare this for a counter.
ab44bdf4c44876aa66a80d38798aaeda.jpg

@Moonlightfairy Maybe..... oh and hey, i love your artwork bro..... especially LLEN

Group Leader
@421cookies whheeezzee

edit : if we're Talking about the strongest, i belive its the admin itself..... especially Global Mod or Forums Mod.
I fear no man, but that thing
*Global mod and Forums Mod
It scares me

Dex-chan lover
I'd also nominate @421cookies as one of the most powerful. Over the one year of my Mangadex browsing, his profile pic has given me 14 seizures. Truly a user to be feared.

Group Leader
i feel something's odd here...... Why do BlackGeneral nominate himself.......
it reminds me that obama pic meme.....

Dex-chan lover
@Richman man, I can't explain it a lot, that's 20+ years of history. Rest assured though that it has it's own wiki, and there are some videos on YouTube that explains what it is. But, I can say one thing, it's a bullet hell game made by a programmer who loves to get drunk.

There are also some official manga, but it's just a part of the whole touhou project universe.

Edit : I forget to answer the question, my fanfiction is about a character from this manga getting isekaied to the world of Gochiusa.

Users who are viewing this thread