Tsuihou Sareta Tensei Juu Kishi wa Game Chishiki de Musou Suru - Vol. 11 Ch. 105

Dex-chan lover
Dude went out like a baller. He had the villainous upper hand of playing the sympathy card against the MC party but chose to stay true to his role 'til the end.
He also had the opportunity to play along with the misunderstanding that Elma's party was the real traitors. I guess he was sick of pretending to be something he wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight.
He was a combative dickhead in his youth and this caused everyone to hate him, and after realizing that his bad attitude was totally unwarranted because of how much he sucks, he accepted an offer from someone he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt was shady. Now, on his death bed, he states that giving up the person who turned him from asshole to proper scum would make him nothing.

My man, you were nothing to begin with. Giving up a name might actually make you something.

Dex-chan lover
The exp message was pretty harrowing in how it was used. I hope it doesn't imply that a war arc is possible and something the main group won't be able to ignore because this new shadow master could be using it to shore up their forces. I don't wanna see anyone in the cast killing people

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
497ec681ae6b9017ada775d91579ce5b83da7745.pnj

Users who are viewing this thread