Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know what chapter is this in WN?
Manga ch 10 = WN ch 20
Manga ch 15 = WN ch 26

But I really recommend you to read from WN ch 20, because from that point it is reaaaalllyyy different and (i think) the manga is better than the WN.

Aggregator gang
K, is this just a near infinite timeloop story? (Like he just keeps going through worlds getting permanently exiled over and over?)

Dex-chan lover
Ohh.. that Blood Engine skills that comes with limitation is nasty.

Looking at his strength, I think he could take on the Demon Lord by himself. Ed's sentiment to get home is really strong.

I hope in one of 100 worlds, there is a sci fi world. The premise seems to allow some leeway to change settings from fantasy and to sci-fi.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh.. that Blood Engine skills that comes with limitation is nasty.

Looking at his strength, I think he could take on the Demon Lord by himself. Ed's sentiment to get home is really strong.

He could

he IS the demon lord afterall

I hope in one of 100 worlds, there is a sci fi world. The premise seems to allow some leeway to change settings from fantasy and to sci-fi.

There is a world than even beyond our civilization but only 1 world AFAIK

Power Uploader
Finally caught up and I have some qualms. I feel like everything is quickly falling apart.

I really hoped that author would explain a bit about the extent of MC's abilities and exactly how strong he is (before their journey to the Demon Kingdom). I also wanted to see Alexis acknowledge his past life memories and immediately questioning Ed (before their journey to the demon kingdom).

There is a reason why so many manga-only's in this thread are saying that this feels like it's going to get axed, it's because this felt super rushed. If this is supposed to be world 1 then author could have at least given it 25 chapters minimum. But then again, this is a monthly manga so readers probably had plenty of time to get attached to the other characters.

Maybe I overhyped the manga for myself and ruined it. This was a solid 8 till the "finding the holy sword" mini arc.

Dex-chan lover
Finally caught up and I have some qualms. I feel like everything is quickly falling apart.

I really hoped that author would explain a bit about the extent of MC's abilities and exactly how strong he is (before their journey to the Demon Kingdom). I also wanted to see Alexis acknowledge his past life memories and immediately questioning Ed (before their journey to the demon kingdom).

There is a reason why so many manga-only's in this thread are saying that this feels like it's going to get axed, it's because this felt super rushed. If this is supposed to be world 1 then author could have at least given it 25 chapters minimum. But then again, this is a monthly manga so readers probably had plenty of time to get attached to the other characters.

Maybe I overhyped the manga for myself and ruined it. This was a solid 8 till the "finding the holy sword" mini arc.
I think the how strong is Ed is considered a mystery to be explored over the entire series.

Why would Alexis question the memories seen when he was being tested. The voice clearly explains it's a future that's already occurred. How would he know the Ed, Tia, and gonzo in this future are the same as the ones he's traveling with. Why question people about a future they have no knowledge of?

Agree the pacing has been pretty quick and it could do with some breathing room. However we also have to get through one hundred of these worlds. At a 25 chapters per world that's a long manga and I would not want to risk an axe mid series.

Last edited:

Pacing feels fast, but it is paced practically the same in the WN so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yeah eat shiii.. Paper Scans. (Sorry I don't react too nicely to MTL groups that snipe mangas)
Are you even fluent in portuguese or are you just bulshitting? Because I have read the manga in the 3 languages and paper scans translations feels very human translated, are you angry? Or perhaps jealous?

Group Leader
Are you even fluent in portuguese or are you just bulshitting? Because I have read the manga in the 3 languages and paper scans translations feels very human translated, are you angry? Or perhaps jealous?
P-please d-don't teach me a l-lesson the6 :meguuusad:

Also AI translation does wonders nowadays, so even if it does feel very human translated, that doesn't make it better how they sniped. Just get over it, its been weeks since that message

Dex-chan lover
It's seriously annoying how it's release damn slow even though it's not so damn worth it to read after so many months again and recap it again and again..

Users who are viewing this thread