Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

Dex-chan lover
In rare cases Authors decide to stop doing the Novel parts if the Manga gets more publicity, I think that happened with this one Beast tamer LN where the LN somehow stopped releasing but the manga Continued, but as you say we never should lose hope.

But I don't want to see an excellent story like this end so quickly. It has so much more potential, beginning by what's up with his world to him wondering if other worlds also failed because of some miscalculation...
Yeah, LN usually are more prone to getting axed or going into hiatus than people are aware of, so manga sometimes going past the LN do happen, sometimes help when they have a WN as a base, not sure which Beast Tamer you mean because there is a few, but the one i remember, while manga is ongoing and LN stopped, manga is nowhere near where the LN stopped at (start of LN vol.3 out of 8), given the WN of it is still going too with alot more content than the LN, a better example would be Chillin' in My 30s, in which WN is finished, LN stopped at around manga 30 but manga keep going using the WN as a base

But aside that, yeah, i have mixed feelings here since i don't want to see the manga ending after this arc because i like the WN and manga doing a really good job hyping it, but monthly manga that are adaptation, have this weird fate that if the source is too long, is highly likely you never gonna see the proper ending, but hope for the best for this

Dex-chan lover
Holy fkkkkk this is the first time we finally got to see Ed got seriously injured. And it was seriously jaw dropping since the first time we saw him we saw him as badass almost invincible. Seeing him mortally wounded put reminded us that he is still a human, fragile if careless thus rising up the stake of his fight! Really amazing! The clean cut of the demons?!?! Props to the artist mannn

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Theory time
Im guessing his Skill' goal will be finishing all the heroes journey/goal like defeating the demon lord while the end will either pick one world to stay in or this might end only in one story cuz its pretty expecting enough if they achieve their goal and thats the end of it i think there's more to this story considering there's 100 worlds

Thank you for the translation.

Amazing, truly amazing.
Ed went all out. So epic. So destructive. Raw Power with tempered skills, i almost pity the demons.

Dex-chan lover
Theory time
Im guessing his Skill' goal will be finishing all the heroes journey/goal like defeating the demon lord while the end will either pick one world to stay in or this might end only in one story cuz its pretty expecting enough if they achieve their goal and thats the end of it i think there's more to this story considering there's 100 worlds
I'm thinking Ed's training up heroes to go after the God who will end up being the true evil

Dex-chan lover
I don't know how I missed it on my first readthrough but he lost both of his arms and then proceeded to use the blood dripping from those gaping wounds as weapons on top of basically opening the 8th Gate

good chapter
great chapter
10/10 will read again

Aggregator gang
the group totes gonna come out to a sea of corpses.

and their porter gone.

peak heroic sacrifice.

Users who are viewing this thread