Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

le3

Dex-chan lover
Wow what a brutal chapter, for the demons. Wipe your tears Tia, you still have work to do :qq:

Dex-chan lover
I hope we get to see their reaction when they come back and see the army destroyed. Also hope he leaves a sign that says something like 'I got tired of waiting and went home'
Nah, they said they are going to kill me, my skill would do it in 10, another skill would transport me where the skill backlash doesn't matter in 5, they can't even survive after 4 minutes lol

Supporter
8vF6b93.png

Dex-chan lover
art goes hard in this manga. i wonder if this will ever get an anime and more importantly will the studio do it justice. so many anime studios recently have been completely lacking in fight animations outside of shonen anime. and no i'm not saying that they need to look as good as current one piece fights. hell most anime nowadays don't even get actual fight scenes and instead just get sound effects or flashes of still images. what the hell happened to the anime industry?

Dex-chan lover
art goes hard in this manga. i wonder if this will ever get an anime and more importantly will the studio do it justice. so many anime studios recently have been completely lacking in fight animations outside of shonen anime. and no i'm not saying that they need to look as good as current one piece fights. hell most anime nowadays don't even get actual fight scenes and instead just get sound effects or flashes of still images. what the hell happened to the anime industry?
Agree with this. The attention to detail the artist has for the internal anatomy is chefs kiss.

Also the writer is cooking with the development of Tia and her monologue. The fact she notices Ed's hidden aloofness. The artist flowering the text makes it even better.

Dex-chan lover
Wow
giphy.webp

I feel so sad and happy seeing his journey come to an end

Dex-chan lover
Goated chapter. This is just wishful thinking but I hope Tia somehow joins him in his journey.

Dex-chan lover
Lunarita one shotting the guard. Gurl started chanting the moment she was let down.
This went hard. Ed losing his limbs and pushing through.

Also, I just noticed after rereading.
Is the fake holy sword sharper than Ed's current sword?
Because Ed says he can make something like it but he doesn't have enough time or something?

Ed's sword is shapeshifting sword
It can be the most dull or the most sharpest he wishes

It is just, the sharpest it become, the fragile it can be too, thus easily got break

I guess Ed's using his sword during only specific time

Thankyou for the translation
This chapter was beyond what I expected from the novel <3

Dex-chan lover
I really wish the web novel got an official english light novel. i really want to buy this series.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I thought the art was already peak, but it went 100x more hard this chapter

Users who are viewing this thread