Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Ch. 16 - The Feelings of the Other Side

Dex-chan lover
Fuck me that was sick!
Also Tia really did just OS that demon...
Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
I mean when the previous group didn't do anything for like 2 months then its fair enough that someone took the matter into their own hands🤷‍♂️
Maybe because the manga itself releases very slowly in parts, and they've been waiting for it to release in full? And sure there may have been 2 chapters since then that released (ch14-15), but the group uploaded a chapter every month still, not 2 months, not to even mention how in scanlation the unwritten rule of wait time between no updates is ~3 months... Plus, that "someone" taking the matter into their own hands is a brazilian group using MTL who put ch14 part 2 behind a $50 paywall. Thank god people donated to them or else we wouldn't have gotten the next, huh?

There's just so many wrongs in this, but because people just 'want to read' they don't think nor care about the ethical acts in this circle. (as ethical as it can be since technically it's still illegally pirating/translating the manga, but at least people should act civilized here)

Dex-chan lover
I mean when the previous group didn't do anything for like 2 months then its fair enough that someone took the matter into their own hands🤷‍♂️
The manga often release in monthly splits, the group waited until the full chapter to release it because is what the readers wanted since they get annoyed and whine about splits (they even mentioned this in the afterword of 9.2), so 2 months wait was the norm, but obviously there was people desperate enough

Dex-chan lover
the next 2 chapters will tell if this is just an ln ad or a full adaptation
gotta pray as hard as we can so we don't get a tbc ending

ty for the tl
That was my thought as well; the natural stopping point if they're going to pull a "and now buy the LN to see what happens" is probably 2 chapters from now, 3 at most.

I'm really hoping that isn't the case though; there's so much of the WN I'd love to see adapted.

Contributor
"then I would never choose a future where I ignored his wishes and turned back to stop him."
Tia setting Ed free because she wanted him to keep chasing his dream (actually getting back home) over her own desire to keep him there sounds like a selfless true love to me. My heart goes out to her who seems to be getting left behind in this world. I can not see a way for her to follow him across his world-hopping journey.

I absolutely love how Tia immediately started casting a super powerful offensive spell the moment Gonzo put her down on the ground. She didn't even let the enemy finish trash-talking them, she just went for the kill straight away, even destroying the barrier behind in the process. Walls? Gates? Guard? What's that? There was nothing left of him, damn.

Ed finally got to show off just how pretty damn powerful he is. These demons consistently underestimating him were their downfall, and he fought with little regard for his own body's safety, including using a skill that would normally kill him at the end of a time limit, because said time limit (if I'm not mistaken) is longer than the timer that would unsummon him from that world.

Combine this with what IIRC he said before: that his body is always perfectly restored to a certain state (including biological age) whenever he comes back to the space between worlds, means he can abuse that deadly skill at the end of any world run, so long as its timer doesn't expire before he's unsummoned out of there.

EDIT: Dear novel readers, stop replying to me with spoilers I didn't ask for. I will not read any of them; keep your spoilers to yourselves.

Last edited:
its-just-so-peak-v0-joahx19d9nwb1.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
My heart goes out to her who seems to be getting left behind in this world. I can not see a way for her to follow him across his world-hopping journey.
You saw how pissed she just got about a demon daring to slander the party and Ed... How do you think shes gunna take him running off to his Mystical NEET Mancave and breaking their promise?

Shes one of the most powerful mages of her time in this world and all of this is only magic after all right? Heaven and Hell tremble at the wrath of a mage at this power level, left on read by her true love.

Dex-chan lover
only 1 minute left... :meguuusad:

C'mon. You think our boy is going down that easy after rescuing Tia, turning Alexis into the True Hero armed with the True Holy Sword (And changed him to an all around better version of himself), and equipting Gonzo the strongest man with the strongest arms and giving him the strongest mission: Making sure Tia and Alexis FINISH. THE. FIGHT.

Additionally: He already just ran most of the demon armies pockets, alone. I dont think a little thing like dying would stop him...

Dex-chan lover
My heart goes out to her who seems to be getting left behind in this world. I can not see a way for her to follow him across his world-hopping journey.
Do you know during the 1st lap how she used her lifespan to save Edd? She's using ultimate spirit magic right?

Yes
She did it again this time
She traced down Ed's shapeshifting sword with ultimate spirit magic and somehow ended up on White Void meeting Edd

Users who are viewing this thread