Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
This looks really good so far; keen to see if this actually sets up MC going to each world and fixing things post being kicked out, or if it is only going to focus on one or two worlds, or if it's going to intertwine all the worlds in some way.

Anyway, Good work so far!

Dex-chan lover
I have read the (and still reading) this series WN
100% worth to read
Instead of just sticking to one world and one plot, the story focus on many different worlds and plots ranging from typical Hero party vs Demon lord to Magic Academy training future heroes etc

The world starts from Number 1 which is the current world the Manga is at, something happens later which triggers Ed to start his quest of bringing each world to its own correct path

As for the current story
Tia later dies because she has been using Magic to keep herself hidden(stronger magic consumes more of her lifespan) her final request to Ed was for him to bring her to the Alexis (Hero) and Gonzo (Monk) final resting place before she finally passes away

Ed not liking how things has ended decided to use one of his skill/item(?) to reset the world back to when he first arrived and this time he will help them to win (Without taking away their role thatis)

Dex-chan lover
I have said in the WN before that this hero is is a hero but unfortunately he not a true hero or greatest hero nut naive hero. Of course I don't think what that hero done is bad but in big picture, the hero should abandoned other to safe himself. For he a hero ... That why I never want to be hero after been grownup.

Dex-chan lover
100% worth to read
Instead of just sticking to one world and one plot, the story focus on many different worlds and plots ranging from typical Hero party vs Demon lord to Magic Academy training future heroes etc

The world starts from Number 1 which is the current world the Manga is at, something happens later which triggers Ed to start his quest of bringing each world to its own correct path

As for the current story
Tia later dies because she has been using Magic to keep herself hidden(stronger magic consumes more of her lifespan) her final request to Ed was for him to bring her to the Alexis (Hero) and Gonzo (Monk) final resting place before she finally passes away

Ed not liking how things has ended decided to use one of his skill/item(?) to reset the world back to when he first arrived and this time he will help them to win (Without taking away their role thatis)
I'm not gonna open the spoiler since I looking forward for the story. But this option give me enough spoiler that MC will checking (maybe not) every world he enter so far. So thanks! That's great!

Dex-chan lover
100% worth to read

As for the current story

Yeah I got intrigued when I saw what was going on at Ch 2-3 and ended up binging the LN. It was 100% worth it.

What's interesting is more of the fact that every world has its own unique spin when it comes to the topic of Demon Lord or what the Hero's job is. What's more, at some point it's revealed that even setting the world to the right path during Ed's rerun doesn't necessarily end with a happy ending for that world.

100% worth to read

As for the current story

the first one is okey
but the second one i regret open it

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how the manga gonna be slow with release (And hoping it doesnt get AXED!)

<Do not open if don't want to be spoiled!!>
From what I remember only
-Ed will reset the world and he will introduce himself as a pro porter for the Hero Party
-Tia somehow feels nostalgic after seeing Ed but cant seem to know why
-Ed proven his skills and was accepted into hero party
-Ed starts helping the hero party by providing/smithing them with better gears using Mithril
-Hero Alexis is actually using a fake Holy sword, he requested Ed to help him make a new sword (even going as far to lower his head)
-Alexis is not jerk and is really humble, just prideful because he is a royalty
-Ed instead of making a new sword, helps Alexis find the real Holy sword (They are friends at this point)
-They all went to face Demon lord, but before reaching they were ambushed
-Ed request Alexis to end his contract with Hero party. Alexis reluctantly accepts while Tia disagrees
-Ed uses his skill to clear the path from all the demons before vanishing from World 1 (each disband takes 10min for him to return back to white room)
-Ed left his weapon behind as proof that he is no longer there/dead
-After returning to white room,a book appears and chronicles what happens after he left
-Demon lord is defeated and Alexis announced that there was a 4th member in the hero party who died
-Ed was proclaimed as an Apostle because there was no trace of his existence before meeting the Hero party and they conclude Ed was an Apostle send by the gods to help fight the demons
-The book was titled "Three Heroes and the Apostle : Record of the Hero Party"
-Tia later manage to find herself in the white room. The weapon left behind by Ed gave response that Ed is alive so she spent her time searching the entire World 1 and after not finding him there used her powerful spell to teleport herself to Ed (using life force)
-Tia memories from when she died also returned after she entered the white room but doesn't really bother her much because she just wanted to reunite with Ed
-Both Ed and Tia now travel to the next world together

Dex-chan lover
Dang that's a pretty sad ending for Alexis actually. I mean he had his flaws in expecting too much from the porter party member but to think that that would cause his death.
I wonder if Ed's going to form a larger party or just stick with Tia?

Dex-chan lover
This looks really good so far; keen to see if this actually sets up MC going to each world and fixing things post being kicked out, or if it is only going to focus on one or two worlds, or if it's going to intertwine all the worlds in some way.

Anyway, Good work so far!
Honestly, I feel like if the MC goes to fix all 100 worlds one by one, things would get stale pretty quickly. That's 100 instances of different variations of the hero's party and demon lord. But, who knows. Maybe the author will be able to make each world unique in some interesting way.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing how the manga gonna be slow with release (And hoping it doesnt get AXED!)

<Do not open if don't want to be spoiled!!>
From what I remember only
-Ed will reset the world and he will introduce himself as a pro porter for the Hero Party
-Tia somehow feels nostalgic after seeing Ed but cant seem to know why
-Ed proven his skills and was accepted into hero party
-Ed starts helping the hero party by providing/smithing them with better gears using Mithril
-Hero Alexis is actually using a fake Holy sword, he requested Ed to help him make a new sword (even going as far to lower his head)
-Alexis is not jerk and is really humble, just prideful because he is a royalty
-Ed instead of making a new sword, helps Alexis find the real Holy sword (They are friends at this point)
-They all went to face Demon lord, but before reaching they were ambushed
-Ed request Alexis to end his contract with Hero party. Alexis reluctantly accepts while Tia disagrees
-Ed uses his skill to clear the path from all the demons before vanishing from World 1 (each disband takes 10min for him to return back to white room)
-Ed left his weapon behind as proof that he is no longer there/dead
-After returning to white room,a book appears and chronicles what happens after he left
-Demon lord is defeated and Alexis announced that there was a 4th member in the hero party who died
-Ed was proclaimed as an Apostle because there was no trace of his existence before meeting the Hero party and they conclude Ed was an Apostle send by the gods to help fight the demons
-The book was titled "Three Heroes and the Apostle : Record of the Hero Party"
-Tia later manage to find herself in the white room. The weapon left behind by Ed gave response that Ed is alive so she spent her time searching the entire World 1 and after not finding him there used her powerful spell to teleport herself to Ed (using life force)
-Tia memories from when she died also returned after she entered the white room but doesn't really bother her much because she just wanted to reunite with Ed
-Both Ed and Tia now travel to the next world together

can you spoil me what other worlds ending looked like? just some of it. then will the 1st world rerun ended fast ? i thought this will be a long run just for the 1st world.

Dex-chan lover
can you spoil me what other worlds ending looked like? just some of it. then will the 1st world rerun ended fast ? i thought this will be a long run just for the 1st world.
Cant remember them correctly but

World 2
World where kingdom is divided into Animal and Humans.
Hero is a dog, the hero and his partner go and face the demon lord (Humans are not allowed to enter so they parted ways before the fight) Once demon lord dead, border between human and animal world is opened. Animal kingdom inhabitant originally wanted to invade human kingdom but was rejected by the hero because it is because of Ed and Tia they manage to beat the Demon lord. Hero become King and his partner General of the army

World 3
There is no clear detail who the real hero is. It is a world of Pirates and exploration. In this world the Heroine is a pirate and the world is basically consist mostly of ocean shrouded in fogs. Ed and Tia helped heroine obtain the sword of light which allowed the Heroine to remove the fogs that shrouded the seas. Once the departed, heroine basically started exploring further into the fog with the story ending with no conclusion to the fate of the demon king

World 4
World of Magic academy (Zero tsukaima vibes)
Hero is an once child prodigy who no longer can use magic which summoned Ed as his familliar and Tia was summoned by another students.
In this world, Ed is known as Spirit of humanity and teaches Hero that Magic isn't everything since human potential is limitless. So Hero starts mastering the way of the sword. Ed and Tia guided the students + teacher to a whole new level of knowledge before departing (Spirits are only contracted temporary)
Hero and his partners manage to push back the Demon invasion and concludes simply like that

World 28
Ed and Tia somehow skipped into this world, a typical fantasy world
Hero is simply good at escaping and dodging, his mission is to bring demon stone to a church for sealing and so he did.
Book ending simply says Demon stone is sealed and world at peace....but few text appears after they clsoe the book stating that someone used the demon stone to get more power and the hero attempt to seal it again

World <I forgot>
Another typical Fantasy world but this time focus on blacksmith. Currently ongoing story so no ending yet

Dex-chan lover
Cant remember them correctly but

World 2
World where kingdom is divided into Animal and Humans.
Hero is a dog, the hero and his partner go and face the demon lord (Humans are not allowed to enter so they parted ways before the fight) Once demon lord dead, border between human and animal world is opened. Animal kingdom inhabitant originally wanted to invade human kingdom but was rejected by the hero because it is because of Ed and Tia they manage to beat the Demon lord. Hero become King and his partner General of the army

World 3
There is no clear detail who the real hero is. It is a world of Pirates and exploration. In this world the Heroine is a pirate and the world is basically consist mostly of ocean shrouded in fogs. Ed and Tia helped heroine obtain the sword of light which allowed the Heroine to remove the fogs that shrouded the seas. Once the departed, heroine basically started exploring further into the fog with the story ending with no conclusion to the fate of the demon king

World 4
World of Magic academy (Zero tsukaima vibes)
Hero is an once child prodigy who no longer can use magic which summoned Ed as his familliar and Tia was summoned by another students.
In this world, Ed is known as Spirit of humanity and teaches Hero that Magic isn't everything since human potential is limitless. So Hero starts mastering the way of the sword. Ed and Tia guided the students + teacher to a whole new level of knowledge before departing (Spirits are only contracted temporary)
Hero and his partners manage to push back the Demon invasion and concludes simply like that

World 28
Ed and Tia somehow skipped into this world, a typical fantasy world
Hero is simply good at escaping and dodging, his mission is to bring demon stone to a church for sealing and so he did.
Book ending simply says Demon stone is sealed and world at peace....but few text appears after they clsoe the book stating that someone used the demon stone to get more power and the hero attempt to seal it again

World <I forgot>
Another typical Fantasy world but this time focus on blacksmith. Currently ongoing story so no ending yet
99% sure Ed said World 4 (the academy one) was actually World 16 or smth since World 5 being World 28 was the one confirming his suspicions that the worlds are definitely not in order anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread