Tsuihousareru Tabi ni Skill wo Te ni Ireta Ore ga, 100 no Isekai de 2-shuume Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.5 - Extra vol 2

Dex-chan lover
Because they granted the reasonable wish and they would refuse exploitation of the wish?
This. Yeah, "you can make unlimited wishes, but I never said I'd grant them all" is kinda shitty, but it's also probably the tamest way to deal with this situation.

A real shitty DM would monkey's paw the hell out of every single wish made; just look at some of the ways more vindictive DMs grant the Wish spell in actual D&D.

Dex-chan lover
Because they granted the reasonable wish and they would refuse exploitation of the wish?
I mean obviously they aren't good because they put him in this situation in the first place, but it's an extremely reasonable decision.
The key here is "However, how the wishes are granted will depend on God's mood"

Yes wishing for more wishes is unreasonable, but the skill description clearly implies that God is the kind of DM who makes you word your wish very very carefully so they can't twist it.

Dex-chan lover
Wait i don't get it, can anyone explain what does "which allows him to rely on others to grant his wishes" means ?

Dex-chan lover
Fairly tame "more wishes" clause to be honest. Heavily leans on the expediency side of power gaming management.

If you want something more on the interesting side of that scale, try "You wished for more wishes? Granted! Let's see who gets to make those wishes!" Random passerby might get to make a wish. One of your enemies might get to make a wish. If you are really lucky, maybe you actually get an extra!

Group Leader
Wait i don't get it, can anyone explain what does "which allows him to rely on others to grant his wishes" means ?
What I understand is that "which allows him to rely on others to grant his wishes" is somewhat equivalent to "which makes him depend on God to grant his wishes", considering that "others" refers to "God" and "rely" means "depend".

Dex-chan lover
alexis is pretty short huh and luna is kind heavy for her height. strange but alright.

Users who are viewing this thread