Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Ch. 57 - Blue Light

Dex-chan lover
Say, for those who have read the webnovel, did Sophia ever realize that she had attacked an overpowered person who was an enemy of the goddess she and her army hated, pretty much ensuring that they lost what would've been the greatest of allies?

OnlyGloomyHuia-size_restricted.gif

I can't stop re-reading this! I wish the updates were more frequent, but I understand. ;A;

Saw this comment from another website, thought it might be kind of helpful on what happened in this chapter.

What basically happened is:

- Mitsurugi and sophia thought that, by sealing the Trash-Goddess power/blessings, it will weaken the MC.
- instead of weakening, it did nothing to MC since MC only receive Multi-language ability from the Trash-Goddess.

(you know that he try to blend with "Hyuman" over there, right? That's why he weaken and compress his own mana)
- Since there's nothing really burdening MC from this fight, he can release his own weakening realm.
- And then MC goes for the counter attack by sending Mitsurugi and Sophia away with a blast of his mana-coat.
- MC archery is already reaching to the point where, it can curve and chase the target (homing ability).
and on curve/turn instead of deaccelerate his arrows/brids actually accelerating.

- Mitsurugi got freezed by MC's water arrow (it has freezing atribute) but Mitsurugi still can give support for Sophia.
- Being cornered by the MC, Mitsurugi send his sword to the sky and let Sophia to take MC on a free-bungee-jump-without-rope.
(How? Mitsurugi can exchange his partner location into where his sword is. Basically teleport).
- They try to crash MC to the ground by sealing his wind atribute (Though it doesn't matter since MC can't use it anyway).

- By the time he's in the sky. MC though he can use that falling time to create gate to go to "ASORA" (his other dimension).
- Butt... Before that, MC gives Mitsurugi and Sophia a parting Gifts, by sending a literal "Nuke Arrow" with water atribute.
- Mitsurugi and Sophia and Demons and Hyuman, all of the party which exist on this battlefield got hit by MC's "Nuke Arrow" without exception.

Note: sorry if my English are bad.

Dex-chan lover
@TamaskaWulfSige https://mangadex.org/thread/341164/16/#post_3422239

No, I think he's just referring to the previous offshoot who sacrificed her life to help contain the explosion from one of his rings (back in chapter 42). It's being mentioned here, because it explains why he underestimated the destructive potential in his rings.

Dex-chan lover
So i remember that the female hero was apart of this battle and we have these two Chaos Worshippers. Have they been killed by the Exterminatus?

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if there's some sort of higher organization among the gods that handles stuff like "The person in charge of this is too fuckin' stupid to be in charge of a pile of sand, better demote them." If not, perhaps there should be. This Goddess really makes a strong case for setting the precedent that requires such a thing.

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k
I see, a Tyrant like Hitler. (PS: I take that back, Tanya is way too cool.)
But it still doesn't make him Alpha or cool.
I don't think it as growing up but like losing his mind.

I want him to use his brain, not just his power.

https://mangadex.org/title/50976/the-executed-sage-is-reincarnated-as-a-lich-and-starts-an-all-out-war
As you can see.
This man (Lich) isn't OP (much stronger than his opponent) but he could fight against "someone stronger than the Demon Lord" like taking candy from a kid.

https://mangadex.org/title/39471/hazure-skill-kage-ga-usui-o-motsu-guild-shokuin-ga-jitsuha-densetsu-no-ansatsusha
Or this man.
He has both brain and power.

@Glomoro
There technically is, they appear later
I say technically because it's less of a dedicated organization, and more a "higher ups in a business investigating an owner that has received many complaints", if that explains it. If you think the explanation is lacking, feel free to contact me.

Dex-chan lover
I love this part of the books. It reminds me of a certain other series where the mc would say "I am ATOMIC" and then, the fan would hit the poo.

Users who are viewing this thread