Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu - Vol. 7 Ch. 49 - Moon-led...

Dex-chan lover
@devolth
Because pure strenght is not everything.
Tatics and combat training/experience can make up for the difference in raw power. To a extend.

@floppyflapflapflop probably because she suspected something weird to be going on, and Chiya was the only one that didn't seem to take the "hero's" side (not really sure what he is atm, that's why i used the quotation marks) so she is either doing it to talk to her, or to keep her safe from whatever they are doing.

Fed-Kun's army
All I really want is the realization dawning on mio moment, and the subsequent chapters that follow.

Did the dreams ever get explained? That was a fairly interesting aspect.

@Soultra375

Ah, now I get it. They were alluding to the hypnotic/mind control powers of the male hero and the others already falling under his spell/charm/skill/whatever and Chiya and the female hero/heroine resisting it effects. Thank you for your time and your explanation.

Contributor
@alidan
It was a gift from one of Earth's gods, can't remember if it was one of the Greek or Japanese gods, that was help him divine out future paths. But due to his ever increasing Mana he was already set to go on a different path than his divinations.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan
The LN makes it clear that she is a self absorbed, narcisist, simpleton that is going to fuck the world if left to her own devices.

Hibiki is the "the ends justify the means" type of person and doesn't care one bit for what is right as long as everything is as she wants them to be.
I haven't read the LN, but the WN. There Hibiki isn't so bad (especially at this point in the story). She seems to have reasonable motivations although she is prejudiced. So the question being does the manga take from the LN or WN? Which ever it is, the character profiles from the other are fairly irrelevant. Or perhaps they're going a bit their own way.

Which ever way it is, I'm sure she's a hell of a lot better than Tomoki.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kisato
Was that explained? i'm not doubting it, but when the 2 other heros got powers, gain power the more people believe in you and nuclear bomb, said entity said that the third one would not receive anything, and the way things were going in those visions, I took it as he already lived his life lost everyone important to him, and got a wish/power and he wanted a do over, hence why he wouldn't get anything additional. when the power was taken/sealed if I remember right it was said that he was already so diverted that it didn't matter, I took that to mean that they were showing him what he did before but at this point the world was already so different that showing him made no difference.

at least that was the way I took it.

@bk3k

I could get along with tomoki better then I could get along with hibiki. don't get me wrong, dude is a shit, but all he wants is that isekai life, the dream of all weebs, hibiki...
The should just accept being slaves under humans
Granted if the way I took it from the wn was any indication, she prefers status quo over doing something about it and I never like that mentality when shit is bad

Dex-chan lover
Well there you have it people he finally fucked someone ... he mind fucked him lmao 🤣

Dex-chan lover
@bk3k
Tomoki is trash and deserve to be kept in agony for eternity instead of being killed as dying would be too light of a punishment, true.
Tomoki being terrible does not makes Hibiki better. Thought I suppose perspective is a common fallacy when judging character and when seen by herself she is a rotten person.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for their meeting.
Trash Tomoki is still as much trash as he was in the web novel.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan
Tomoki is trash and deserve to be kept in agony for eternity instead of being killed as dying would be too light of a punishment, true.
Tomoki being terrible does not makes Hibiki better.
She's not on the same level, so it doesn't make sense to rage about her more so than the person who's that much worse. That's downright silly.
Thought I suppose perspective is a common fallacy when judging character and when seen by herself she is a rotten person.
It isn't a fallacy to compare the two here. They're the primary actors in the current scene. There is a (light) conflict of the two. It isn't wrong for her to judge him. She isn't perfect - she isn't even really so bad at this point though (on her own) and will be worse later on (irrelevant when judging the current her) - but she's sufficiently better than Tomoki such that it isn't hypocrisy for her to judge him.
edit:
I'm also guessing you have a more negative viewpoint of her than I do as a difference of WN (which I read) and LN (which I have not). But judging anyone on future events/character development is still too meta. And hat's also assuming the manga goes the same way as what you know. So you're way too premature in your judgement here.

Aggregator gang
Damn... this is a very different take from WN, Iguess I need to read the LN now, this novel is already as good as it is, but now it’s more polished.

Scared that the chapter title hints that the manga is ending soon and they'll just end it after this arc after spelling out the whole title...

Users who are viewing this thread