Usotsuki Hanayome to Dousei Kekkon-ron - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Devious Woman

Dex-chan lover
'Don't let yourself be used by some degenerate of a man' - Degenerate of a Woman

And have to say she has the worst eye for quality there is <_<..

Guess that really is just another toxic GL in which you can't help, but hate the guts of one of the FL's and later down the lane they try to make you feel sorry for her, because she's oh so 'pitful' x_x
Honestly would appreciate that not going down that lane and mc finding a actual decent Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
...Is she going to take Shigisawa's words to heart and divorce her husband or something?

Dex-chan lover
This is already a big enough mess, and now she's going to be a call girl/paid dating so she could give her half the rent? That's like pouring oil onto a raging fire.

edit: I spoke too soon. Definitely shouldn't jump to conclusion from now on.

maybe I'm getting old but I honestly just want characters to fucking talk to each other instead of doing this. Oh well, if they had any common sense to communicate, we wouldn't be here in the first place.

anw, thanks for the chapter.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
not sure if that was her husband, i think she gonna go for rental gf route to keep living with Rei

Dex-chan lover
I liked that our stupid main character actually rejected the "drunk" seductress. Too bad she's now falling even harder for her. I liked Totally-Not!Hotaru being an actual friend and not just your stereotypical loser Yaya. I won't say anything about the last scene because Japan does have real rental girlfriend shit that doesn't include having sex with clients.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, I see they've finally introduced the platonic best girl of the series. Calling it now there's going to be a twist she's either a free lance tax consultant, financial advisor, underground shogi/mah jong competitor, or she's gotten involved in the seedy world of competitive yugioh/magic the gathering circuits. Two chapters from now our lead bottom is going to receive via text a grainy screen shot of her free loader playing Maxx C in front of an audience of degenerates and its going to also have an audio file of her explaining what pot of greed does.

Dex-chan lover
we all know where this is headed, lots of toxic drama is gonna happen, eventually theyll be sleeping together (50% chance mc be drunk for it to happen) and in the end theyll be an actual couple "good" end

would be an actual twist if mc's friend happens to be in love with her and they end up together in the most non toxic wholesome way, and miss wife goes to therapy or mooches off someone else possibly traveling places.

Aggregator gang
I don’t like what is happening since chapter 1 but I still want to know what’s next. Am I weird?😅

Dex-chan lover
Hate gex, Make-up Gex, Rebound Gex, "Cohabitation accident", Bath service

You complainers think too small, the toxic yuri flag was all over the first two chapter and continues into the third one, gotta suffer a bit before getting to the good parts, amirite or amirite??? :meguusmug:

Oh and I wouldn't be worried about compensated dating, to me it looked like she was looking up hostess jobs, at least she has decency to feel guilty about mooching off the MC, that actualy severly reduces the toxic index of this manga, we are almost entering wholesome vanilla romance levels of drama. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
Bruh she has other skills. Why she gotta resort to that 😭

She has skills in the abstract, but little to no work experience. One of the unfortunate consequence of becoming a housewife after marriage is that there will be a "gap" in your resume if you get divorced, or are otherwise forced to go back to work. (Housekeeping and child rearing are not considered a "real job".) And Gotou did only menial tasks at the office. Even if she tried to apply for an entry level job, she might be passed over in favor of younger recruits. Or she might be so convinced that she is useless (clearly she is not in a good place) that she might not even bother trying there. Which leaves her with temp work, and whatever she's trying to do now.

Dex-chan lover
Hey at least she's paying rent

I know some girls who have like 5+ gfs so they can couch surf and not have to pay for housing shit is actually crazy

Users who are viewing this thread