Utsushicha Dame-na Kao - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Cheater

Fed-Kun's army
Joined
Apr 20, 2024
Messages
12
I think im done for today, I was just on webtoons freaking out and then decide to come here and read this which wasn’t the best idea…..
 
Active member
Joined
Apr 7, 2024
Messages
26
That takes us to the end of volume 2! Sales sound like they've been pretty brisk on this series - the first volume got a reprint, so hopefully it'll be around for a while to come. Plan is to catch up with the serialization by the time the next new chapter drops in mid-November, but work is going to be a pain for the next couple of weeks so we'll probably be cutting it close.
Thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to whats to come!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Nov 10, 2020
Messages
2,350
What the hell??
In a different situation this will be a joyful time for me but that was lowkey pretty manipulative. This girl.....

We are so back to toxic flowerchild :finnawoke:
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
86
I’ve never read other works by FLOWERCHILD but coming from the comments they make toxic Yuri so I’m not really surprised
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2023
Messages
512
I gave this another shot because the art is so pretty, and there are so few yuri about adult characters, but this is just depressing.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 14, 2020
Messages
1,852
I mean, this is a bit much.
Going for an SM play after she just had been assaulted... didnt feel comfortable reading none of that
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 29, 2025
Messages
340
Guys, I don't like this anymore, I was ok with it before now, because I felt like a kink, now it just feels like abuse
 
Aggregator gang
Joined
Jan 3, 2025
Messages
86
Well I have not read other works by FLOWERCHILD but glimpses here and there tells me they don’t make the most healthy yuri 😂

Perfect
 
Joined
Aug 1, 2026
Messages
5
Not for faint of heart or low immune system to hardcore stuff. This one still soft thou.

It's quite fun to see the beauty in a mess. Especially tv/movie actress who always act cute/pretty.
this is soft compared to other stuff, also it tries too to hard to be toxic. Writing has bad pace
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top