Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Either Patrick is hiding some suspicious shit, or he's just so overwhelmingly romantic that he is a lvl99 husbando for the lvl99 girl.
Godspeed Patrick, you are playing a dangerous game with a girl who can crush steel with her hands.

Forget those weaklings my dear, you already can beat the Demon Lord so is time to focus on your live life!! You know, enjoy your youth as well... if the Prince can do it, why not she?

@Sep10trion well apparently you do have to cast it so... it's no use if you are knocked out or can't use magic for some reason. (but if we're being realistic here, there probably isn't anything strong enough to knock her out)

I just love Eumelia. She is hilarious. I would love to be her friend 😂. Thanks a lot for the chapter!

For those you doesn’t know Patrick is indeed the ML!!!!! And he is super sweet

Supporter
@Leo80221 I can absolutely see her needing to do it. Maybe reviving the prince when he gets decapitated and then just saying “neat. It worked”

Patrick seems like a super-duper sweet and cute man, I can totally see him as a good boyfie for the MC. uwu

In other things, the Prince and all of his stupid people will probably do nothing right in the future, they're so weak and useless, how are they going to fight with the Demon Lord that way? Lol, I couldn't care less if they die or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
So, shes training him to become a masocist? He claims darkheal feels so good, drugging him up so she can keep beating him up. Spousal abuse.

Dex-chan lover
@FgoSegul @GambierBay All I'm saying is
I follow the webnovel raws for this story 😋. But there's no telling if the manga will actually get that far. There are a couple spots where it could wrap up early.

Fed-Kun's army
YAY Patrick is such a cutie
I love seeing her dead face even after he says something that is super ML lol.

Omg I really love the main characters personality.. and Patrick is soooo sweet to her🥺 thank you for the chapter!!

I love everyone's faces, especially the FL just being stonefaced at everything, it's hilarious

Patrick is a literal angel and
I'm so glad all the spoilers days he's a good guy cause if he'd turn out to be a fake my heart would literally break

I can totally see Original!Eumilia hiding her magic nature. I bet most noble families check that sort of thing early - which makes the records easy to falsify for a powerful noble family such as the Eumilia's.

Dex-chan lover
"Isn't the demon lord supposed to be a man?" In the midst of talking about how people can be so ignorant.

Good thing MD is not twitter or that'll get blasted

Users who are viewing this thread