Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

everyones taling about pattrick, but the headmaster's reaction is more important here imho loll

yall
patrick is a good guy, he didnt use the mc in any way. he's actually the best.

Dex-chan lover
"I'm not that oblivious."
No, I'm pretty sure you are.

If this chapter goal was to get me to ship Eumiella and Patrick, it has wholly succeeded. She needs people to talk to and banter like this.

I would surmise that Eumellia isn't totally incapable of using the other elements. This one just didn't see a reason to pursue it because as someone born with alien memories the enculturation that equated dark with evil magic never took. Thus Eumellia struggles along as a mediocre student during the academy portion of the game, levels up hard afterward and comes back as the secret boss looking to avenge her boyfriend.

Dex-chan lover
I love this girl! Her commonsense and no nonsense attitude is what Isekai protagonists lack!

Fed-Kun's army
You know... It's just my guess..
But maybe when they said "awakened" her power, that means the day she actually use her magic.
Meaning when her magic element was tested, it does show dark element but she pretend she can't actually use the magic....(???)

Anyway...
Patrick is so plain but my eyes are blinded by his charm i actually starting to think he's handsome 😏🤣🤣🤣

i love the interactions with both the headmaster and patrick aww. it's so cute how the headmaster was trying to bend the metal and how her fights with patrick have to stop for her to heal him lmao. is patrick leveling up with the sword fights, you think? or maybe the opponent has to be completely defeated/killed to get exp from it/

That last thought she had about the game eumelia hurts 😭😭
Glad that she's chosen a different path and is so strong 🥺🥺

Dex-chan lover
VgJhX26.png

and if it can, will the body grow a new head? or will the severed head regrow a new body?

Dex-chan lover
@_twxx99 Nine is more of a best pet. It's just not a problem because Melissa needs no ML.

@FgoSegul @ZeeZle 99 is the level cap, except
not really. It's just that there is nothing in this world to defeat that is strong enough to raise your level past 99. In this world😁

Users who are viewing this thread