Villainess: Reloaded! Blowing Away Bad Ends with Modern Weapons - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - The Villainess Loves Outdoor Activities (Second part)

WPA

''Unexplained" as in no one explained it to the teachers.

Thanks a lot for the translations!
This chapter was really good haha , i liked how bloody it got , i hope to see the annoying characters replacing that thing on this episode haha
Just after the DMC 3 reference also 🖒
She looks like she will become a good killer

Fed-Kun's army
I figured out why I like this so much, she reminds me of tanya.

Dex-chan lover
Like I get that she took it down really fast but c'mon y'all just stood there while she fought it. Didn't attempt to help or get a teacher. I mean they are kids but at least be dumb brave kids.

This is like "Ascendance of a Bookworm" but instead of loving books the protagonist loves weapons of mass destruction and murdering. So basically the same story.

Hahaha damn sexy victory pose after a kill is cute and alitte bit hot on top.

Thanks for the chapter.

One of the few stories where the MC trying to lay low and not show off their OPness would be, imo, justified. But trigger happy idiot MC cant stop herself from every chance she gets to shoot her lovely guns. lol

Dex-chan lover
I'm waiting so much for the fight.. But it only lasted for a single.. Single pageeee

Dex-chan lover
@lenovoaxioo
Wow, how rude. Don't do the Cockatrice like this, man.
The battle lasted 2 pages(stitched). That's twice as long as what you said!

Group Leader
She's still using buckshot, how the hell did she only manage to hit the eyes with the spread at those ranges?

Users who are viewing this thread