WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 18 Ch. 175.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, The Study Camp Will End Part…

Aggregator gang
Not saying I like Fuuka but is it really okay for them to just call her worthless like that? Well at least her idea worked, just in a different way.

I'm glad to see that Asuka and Tomoko got closer, even just a little. Poor Ucchi, though...

Dex-chan lover
Me too Ucchi, i'm dissapointed. Nico has gone from a harem to just Asuka/Tomoko shenanigans with just Ucchi being the only one who still have view on Tomoko.

Dex-chan lover
An arc is not complete without Kuro getting hit by Yuri while she's embarrassed (lol)

Wow I did NOTTTTTTTTT expect this much development between them, and beside the grabbing gone terrible wrong, at the end everything worked so well !! this is very nice, I mean if you consider that she could've goof around with any of her friends already but decided to do it for the first with Kuro, that means a lot!

And her friend (not fuuka) likes to sleep semi naked, I thought that deserved special mention o.o you can almost see her butt, nice... She's by far, one of the best characters in this arc, not only she's fun, she also helped Asuka and Kuroki get along with everyone too, she's very sociable... and most important, she's lewd!! and I don't remember her name hhahaha

Is Ucchi going to do something totally bizarre next chapter to give a proper closure to the study camp? we'll see!

PS: I miss Nemo

Dex-chan lover
Damn! Miho!
Though I still consider Imae-senpai as the best WataGirl, you're indeed the close-second.
>Bubbly and cheerful personality
>Great tease but actually is a caring friend
>Not shocked by Tomoko's degeneracy like the other virgins in this damned manga
>She got it and not afraid to flaunt it
>And in an actual heterosexual relationship

Her boyfriend is the luckiest bastard on WataUniverse
miho-butt.png

Dex-chan lover
Ucchi will never make nice memories with Kuroki. Whenever Ucchi tries to make friends with kuroki, she ended up making kuroki dislikes her.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah Ucchi is just the gag character. I don't think Nico will bring a closure to the real thing between Tomoko and her.

I don't understand why suddenly everyone in the manga is trying to be Kuroki's friend. Out of nowhere everyone started trying hard to get closer to her starting with Yuri. Then Nemo. Then Asuka. And Emoji somewhere in the middle.

Why exactly is this happening? Highschoolers don't try to make new friends. Especially not this aggressively.

Users who are viewing this thread