WataMote: No Matter How I Look at It, It's You Guys' Fault I'm Not Popular! - Vol. 19 Ch. 184.2 - Since I'm Not Popular, School Begins (Part 2)

Group Leader
To think we'd see a time where Kuroko would be honest about being unpopular towards a popular girl and manage to come up on top... that's character development right there!

I'd suggest anyone keeping their pp as far away from her as possible. It'd be a whole lot better to be able to use it rather than being crushed by an iron grip of death.

Supporter
The level of cringe of the early chapters is back and it has spread to other characters. This is fantastic LOL

Fed-Kun's army
This is the best chapter in a while, they're all so goddamn stupid I love it

Double-page supporter
who would have thought that this rando girl would give us one of the funniest chapters in the series, lol

Group Leader
Yeah, 18 years old girls and not even aware of what dicks look like.
Japan.

Dex-chan lover
The exact kind of stupid shit my friends and I would do in middle school hahahahahaha Fuuka is great

OMG i wanna see Asuka disgusted face..! Also Shizuka-chan, i don't know if i should call her slut or innocence instead 🤣

People will always looked dumb when they are learning or their curiosity got over them hahaaaaaaa

Double-page supporter
Nemo is finding out that Yuri is an anime character, shut her down!

Dex-chan lover
Kuroki now is popular and make other character do the awkward and cringe things. What a character development.

Also the characters cast is really big in this manga, i love it

Aggregator gang
this is so much win

Also Nemo seems to have awakened to some weird new fetish or something 🤔

Aggregator gang
Well, Tomoko should come out of the closet so she can enjoy the technique of the fingers and palms master Shizuku, lmao

Users who are viewing this thread