Watashi no Shiawase na Kekkon - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The most hateful thing is...

Gah dumb bitch hes looking at you like youre an insect lolol

Thank u for the translations!

Ngl, i absolutely hate that miyo has no backbone. But you know, not too late to start forging one. And the old boyfriend, this girl is literally bullying the woman you love, and you’re just standing there and giving her a light reprimand? Ew. No backbone as well. Rip.

Kaya is a bitch, nothing's surprising about it. But kouji, man, im disappointed. How can a man just stand there and see the girl, he claims he's in love with, being harassed just like that? Fuck you coward, there's no way you love her
Our young master is so hot! Yes keep doing it, honey. Protect your girl! Our ML doing a great job here and i love it

First of, thanks for the translation been waiting for a long time and I really wanna know what is going on...

Now then, Kaya is really a b***h or tr*sh, no, I'd say everyone in the family are a joke...and then there's her bitchy attitude of drooling for Kudou, hey girl you already have a fiance so back off!

For Miyo, I can understand Miyo's inability to talk back to Kaya...for years she has been trampled and mentally abused by the Saimori family...its no wonder she would ebd up meek in front of Kaya for starters....but most of all, I respect her for still having kindness inside her...some people might end up angry and full of vengeance for being abused like that....

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapters, good luck to u who translates 😊😊❤

Once again, Kouji did nothing to help the person that he "love". F*ck this guy.

I knew the day she would want her sister's fiance would come. Too bad girl, he ain't looking for shallow bitches lmao

...did you guys notice that that scumbag of a father asked for time to think about apologizing to Miyo? Despicable... But that was a nice move from Kudou: nothing more "humiliating" for people like that than a full dogeza. Let's see what weights more: the desire of a better engagement gift or their hollow pride

Edit: her name is beautiful!!! It's written with the kanji of "beautiful" (美) and "world" (世)

@alkossovsky hold that thought for the next chapters

Users who are viewing this thread