Watashitachi wa Moto Joshi desu - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the update!
"A man's brain is no better than a monkey's."
Monkey's Neuron Activation

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I've never gotten light headed in a bath or sauna in my life but according to manga it's a daily occurrence for Japanese peeps.
irl i believe it means it's too hot/stayed in for too long but they're the animanga (and some jdrama) have them bedridden over a 'cold' than like some high fever/flu breakout but i guess it's just an easy story plot to show their friend/partner 'doting' on them or so (altho other than some free food i'd rather down some medicine and sleep it off rather than being bothered by a visit)

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? So Mino's crush is NOT into her? But her friend instead?

Did I miss and/or forget something?

Dex-chan lover
No one is going to talk about the senpai's scars in page 11? Burn marks from someone putting out a cigarette on their upper back... and a bunch of them... and cutting marks on their lower back... if it was on their arms, you could see it as self harm, but cutting yourself on the back just doesn't work... we knew the mom was bad, but I didn't expect her to be this bad.

To me, that was the most shocking thing in this chapter. MC might have their issues, but that senpai... they need a hug real bad :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Now I know what the mental process of a diehard yuri fanboy looks like when he finally admits that he is a male.

But all jokes aside, this manga continues to be more and more like a "super serious and scientific" gender bender title in the same sense that demi-chan was for monstergirls.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? So Mino's crush is NOT into her? But her friend instead?

Did I miss and/or forget something?
it could be a crush, or it could be body dysphoria clashing with hormones. Senpai is definitely another gender-change patient, but his happened years ago and he powered through the initial body dysphoria with a "it's fine the way it is" like the doctor mentioned.

Dex-chan lover
Now I know what the mental process of a diehard yuri fanboy looks like when he finally admits that he is a male.

But all jokes aside, this manga continues to be more and more like a "super serious and scientific" gender bender title in the same sense that demi-chan was for monstergirls.
I do love how Real this manga makes the whole process. Like, yeah, there WOULD be procedure for this if it was fairly common, and it wouldn't be perfect-would have some holes where some people could fall through the cracks...but if it was a disease, it'd be a researched one.

Dex-chan lover
I do love how Real this manga makes the whole process. Like, yeah, there WOULD be procedure for this if it was fairly common, and it wouldn't be perfect-would have some holes where some people could fall through the cracks...but if it was a disease, it'd be a researched one.
Well, this is clearly better than the ancient attempt to study the futanari from the most serious positions, where they eventually came to the conclusion that the MC was a descendant of an ancient race of alien hermaphrodrites.

But without “shocking spoilers”, although there have been similar themes in gender bender before, for example in a recent anime on a similar topic, I would also be shocked if I suddenly turned into a girl and started fantasizing about sex with one of my bros. It's interesting how they will develop this further.

Group Leader
That's a good doctor reiterating what has been gone over before and giving her time and options to process. I still don't like the mom for saying "no, just do what I say because you don't know any better discussion over" and then bouncing again to another country.

No one is going to talk about the senpai's scars in page 11? Burn marks from someone putting out a cigarette on their upper back... and a bunch of them... and cutting marks on their lower back... if it was on their arms, you could see it as self harm, but cutting yourself on the back just doesn't work... we knew the mom was bad, but I wasn't her to be this bad.

To me, that was the most shocking thing in this chapter. MC might have their issues, but that senpai... they need a hug real bad :meguuusad:
There was a whole argument in another chapter about this I think chapter 7. Some people were trying to argue stretch marks and hrt injections but I'm of the thought that it was bullying/abuse but I don't think it's the mom. I also think the abuse happened before the disorder onset which is why he's so adamant about being a guy and not understanding why Mino would want to transition back. Now that we got some backstory that he was interested in girls back when he was one I think he was abused because he was gay and/or dysphoric. Unsure by who yet because it hasn't really been revealed but I think there were hints that there was at least an instance of SA.

Users who are viewing this thread