Welcome to Japan, Elf-san! - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Enjoying Anime for the Second Time

Dex-chan lover
@jayrandomized Agreed, most readers don't bother to look at things from the character's perspective. It's easy to diss characters for their lack of awareness due to readers having information and knowledge the characters don't have.

I highly doubt that japan is going to take a hurting, if anything, japan is getting a big boost in sales soon. The only one that is going to take a hurting would be the MC, the MC's wallet, that is.

Everytime I saw this, I had to stomach through that stupid , cringy , happy face of his .
Take a shot , whenever you saw that stupid , smiling face of his ( :D ) from chp 1 to the latest.
I guarantee you won't succeed.
not only his face is stupid I guess, even his mind too? Why I am not surprised.

Aggregator gang
@cannarali
That's basically how it works. Small detail though.
They have 2 bodys. One in this world and another for the other.

Making it so that, he is younger in that world. And that body only ages when he is active.
While the original body ages when it disappears too.
Things like lvls and skills doesn't carry over, neither do muscle memory.
Only knowledge carries over, but the nature off both world differes so it's unreliable to perform phenomenons.

Dex-chan lover
Slower time in the other world then.

Also, gotta give the Dimmsdale Emergency Sea Monster Response Team JSDF a reason to use that secret anti-kaiju budget!

Contributor
BOING BOING giant dragon lady in human form crossing over to the non-fantasy universe version of Japan due to curiosity regarding "humans"?

cocoprofile.png

Dex-chan lover
TBH i think we just met the loli for the series. Going to throw in my bet that little horny necromancer has a crush on glasses dude.

Dex-chan lover
> Page 17
> If you are already one with work...
I mean, it's a possible sentence in context of a salaryman, but it's probably done not one.

Fed-Kun's army
"We're just really close relative". Fuck off. Seriously, just fucking admit already, it's fucking blatant in plain sight and no one judges for that.

Well now we know the story won’t become a conquest for Earth story anytime soon

Dex-chan lover
@Reimans You can still tell when people are being flirty with each other, even if you can't understand their words.

Users who are viewing this thread