What do you think is your greatest flaw?

Fed-Kun's army
Mine is that I'm too serious. I've had a dark personality since I was little, and the things that I say (especially in person when I've little time to moderate myself) often come out cruel and aggressive. The only way I know how to loosen up is to become a completely different person that sounds and acts nothing like me, though the look is the same. I've wished a countless number of times that I could just be normal.

Group Leader
insecurity/lack of confidence.
Literally cannot do shit in life without it. Getting a job is 100% about confidence, finding a partner is confidence, making basic life decisions is to a certain degree confidence.

Dex-chan lover
i tend to yield even before the fight happened.
if they say "a work started is a work half done", then i'm an utter failure.

I experience hopelessness with everything that is happening to me.
I give up when I feel like it's too much.
After enduring for some time, I let go of things that hurt me, even though it is about something/someone that/who is very important in my life.
And because I am full of pride or maybe subconsciously I am just scared to be hurt and be disappointed again, I don't change my decision, ever.
I pretend to be strong, but I know I am not.
After contemplating everyday, after days, months, years, the regret comes back to bite me and makes me feel empty.

Contributor
Apathy/Procrastination. I don't feel like explaining myself because that's just too much work.

Fed-Kun's army
@gomichandesu Confidence isn't as important for finding a partner if you're a girl. Confidence means daring. Confidence means preparedness, strength, and capability. If you're a man and don't have any confidence more often than not you're unreliable and can't protect anyone. Most women want a man who can provide, protect, and solve various issues. To be honest I don't know what most men want, despite being one myself. I hope it's more than sex.

Contributor
@Nick_Asano

porquewhy.png

That Im lazy as fuck. The only way I can do some work is if somebody tell me how to do something in every detail.
The thing I have most difficult doing is personal work, I need someone to guide me. I guess that means that Im a follower and not a leader. Which is fine, the world needs followers as much as leaders.

Dex-chan lover
@gomichandesu @Nick_Asano

What we're attracted to in a partner is no different now then in our cave days. Although, there are exceptions. I mean, It's not totally black and white, but it's still pretty much the same. Women are attracted to confident men, because it's a form of strength. The thought process is that strong powerful men will create strong offspring. Yesterday's way of being strong was purely physical, but in the modern world it also includes money, and status. Men on the other hand, prefer softer and kinder personalities because they assume it helps in raising children. Obviously these aren't conscious thoughts, but evolutionary instinct.

Group Leader
i cant enjoy pooping again after eating a spiciest curry. that f curry, god damn so hot, why is my aunt's curry is hot af ?

And In the name of god, i am resigning from loving a spicy food just because my aunt's curry.

I lack the initiative to start doing activities, wether it be reading a new series, watching a new anime or show, or even starting up a conversation via text or face to face.

I’m afraid of what may happen after I take action, but deep down I know it won’t hurt to do so.

Group Leader
@Nick_Asano
I think that's a very common "grass is always greener" misconception. Believe me, I've blown it with plenty of guys from being too shy and too hesitant lol. End of the day, men and women are pretty similar in the sense that they want someone who's at least got their own shit together.

@Greenfrost
right, there will always be that evolutionary back burner in all of us, though as I said. Nobody really wants someone who's so unsure of themselves they're a downer lol (hypocritically, myself included. I would never date someone like me lmao)

Dex-chan lover
Self doubt, anxiety of being late, being way too much of a perfectionist in my creative works, worry about not socializing enough to make proper connections for the future, worry about having no one irl I can call a friend

Dex-chan lover
I am too perfect, it make people around me jealous ,and then jealousy conduct to hatred.
It's kind of a lonely life you know....

Users who are viewing this thread