Whisper Me a Love Song - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Love at First Sight and the Promised Day

Double-page supporter
Quite lackluster and looks like dumb drama on the horizon.

It focused a lot of her finding her own type of love and in the end "my love" seemed exactly like any other.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Ah, i thought everything was right until literally the last page. I hope this gets resolved quickly and painlessly.

I am already prepare if this last chapter until new challenger is approach

Dex-chan lover
I need an anime to hear this!!!!!!!! and I mean there was no way it could've gone wrong, they were both super in love already ... But it's so nice to finally see it happening!!
F for Aki but now she can move on.

Hey don't be so negative, it could be a battle of bands and it looks like her problem is with Aki anyway, what, you think she's gonna go and say "I'll make a song and if it gets more likes in youtube than yours, then you have to break with your girlfriend!!" ????????? You think the author is mediocre like that? I don't know what's her deal either, and why would she came now after all this time being on the sidelines eating cookies with senpai, but getting mad when nothing has happened yet... idk

Dex-chan lover
So what now? Battle of side characters? Why? This was pretty good ending, imho. But no - let's stretch the story with drama about side characters, lmao

The band's previous vocalist who left Shiho
Senpai from the cooking club Momoka
And I'm assuming the tall girl is Haji

https://mangadex.org/chapter/800456/11

I'm actually surprised about some of the negativity towards this. I'm fine with drama outside of the relationship, personally. What I would have hated was after all this the two leads not getting together finally. Thank God we at least didn't go that route.

I quite like that they use *Yori's song describing her love to communicate to her that the feelings she had also been having is literally to be in love with someone. Sure it got dragged out and any real person would obviously know it sooner but at least it wasn't some bullshit like her still being uncertain.

Now if the rest of the conflict is external or related to music we get a chance to see the two of them dating and how they support each other in challenging times. I think this is has a chance to be a good development and this Yuri so far hadn't let us down like so many before. I get that were skeptical because of how much trash Yuri stories there are in the world but come on this hasn't gone down that route just yet.

Dex-chan lover
@MrDarthGaber me too, some people complaining because the confession was great but then something else happened and then others complain because the confession went well and not because something else happened, I assume the second group wanted things to go horrible and the first group wanted the manga to just end?? it's really confusing!

About the song, I like how she chooses to call those feelings love.

KZO

Dex-chan lover
It really is a miracle that the manga continues after they got together.

The name of the song is really stupid though.

Users who are viewing this thread