Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Unless humans get bracket-sorted too, so he can kill a 16+ to break the 15 cap. Which seems like it might be the case according to past events.

Dex-chan lover
He needs to ditch that team of adventurers. They have zero ambition. Unless the dude wants to live a slow life.

@SanitaryCockroach correct. Basically a skill is an auto pilot with buffs. The more you practice, the more the skill improves your technique and temp raises your stats. So a deeper understanding of the sword/karate moves only further improves their efficiency. For once, the system is more a learning crutch rather than just a cheat.

I think MC forgot about the most important thing in Karate. Its
STRIKE FIRST
STRIKE HARD
NO MERCY

Dex-chan lover
The author/translator seems to have overlooked a discrepancy. In chapter 8 page 18, Gons said that everyone in the party was stuck at level 6 due to the level ceiling, but this chapter, the receptionist said that level ceilings are at every 5 levels (e.g 5, 10, 15).

Double-page supporter
dude was rocking the same hair style as a kid

Dex-chan lover
That was a cute shota Yajin. My guess was that he learned karate as a teen yankee, but apparently he was a life-long practitioner.

Dex-chan lover
so i heard that karate is also a weapon based martial art(at least based on old style karate), will he be good in weapon when using the skill with a weapon?...

@zetsuravez maybe. But considering he never used a weapon it might still require him leveling up. On top of that he has no real 'knowledge' so it might be just as hard to aquire as for the other people obtaining skills.

Users who are viewing this thread