Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

a good solid read. MC is likeable and pragmatic isnt a Psycho or straight up holy. dude is just tryng to get through and not get killed. killed to save himself. art is good story is above average for an isekai. leveling system is just ok, skill system is interesting. and only a few examples of magic so far as of ch 37 all and all i liked it

Dex-chan lover
This was a pleasant surprise. It started off rather droll, with some rather over the top bad guys situation, but once the MC got settled in the city, it started getting way better.
It also helped that it was around that point that the translations became decent.

I really really wish they would have just skipped the leveling and skill system, as this manga doesn't need it, at all. Otherwise I like it.

Dex-chan lover
pretty good story so far. for some reason the isekai world humans are like stupid levels of murderous and almost completely devoid of the concept of self-preservation but outside of that the plot is rather interesting and the MC's special ability(s) are pretty reasonable in power

Fed-Kun's army
It's a good story but the biggest weakness it has is the fights. All of the actions are very, very flat and not dynamic at all. When the MC throws a dagger it doesn't feel like it's being thrown, it feels like it's just floating in the air. That said if you can get over that definitely give it a reason. It's a low fantasy setting and the MC is just trying to live his life

Some more fools that will be eating soups for the rest of their life !

Last edited:
The story is grounded and the pacing is just right. Anyone read the light novels, how’s the pacing later on?

Last edited:
Seems he needs to become the strongest or else everyone will just come after him. His next skill could be persuasion or manipulation since he started controlling situations with words a lot. This has potential of becoming an anime, looking forward for more.

Other than the wackadoo power scaling in this manga it's a good read.

"For real, his party in Rock Cliff was the strongest at level 15, but I'm supposed to believe some remote fishing village has a level 25 monster stronger than everyone in an entire city? Stronger than the supposed monster Gary who lead an entire city of adventurers? Why even be an adventurer, a profession where all you do is fight and get stronger, when you can just go fish? lol friggin dumb."

Users who are viewing this thread