Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World

I do love this very gritty take on isekai. Really sets itself far ahead of the pack in its quality. The MTL chapters are actually really high quality too, its an all round good read.

Double-page supporter
I thought this was going to be a meme like the "Karate Baka Isekai", never expected a relatively grounded isekai adventuring/mercenary story with good character building.

This is actually good. Same surprise as from ride on king when I realised it wasn’t just a meme and had a solid story

I know it's extremely likely the three members in his party are gonna betray him but I really really hope they don't
Really enjoying this so far too

It's nice to see an isekai that isn't just "hero ends up being the most important person in the world in five minutes because of some super-op power". Great writing as well.

i was about to drop this in the early chapters because of the poor translation.. but when i saw the comments about the translation improving ... made my day

Its great, the translation is rough in the early chapters but once your through its totally worth it.
I recommend to try it, its amazing.

Gotta find a manga like this that’s been out for 4 years or something. Get super fucking bummed when it all goes down

That this hasn't devolved into a harem comedy or some such garbage tripe makes this absolutely soothing to read.

Users who are viewing this thread