Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - Toyoda-san and Inuyama-kun's Cultural Festival

Aggregator gang
please snipe Shonan Seven and Watari Kun

hopefully, you guys can actually read this

Dex-chan lover
>The main couple has the a boy learning to loosen up by a girl

>And the side couple has a boy learning not to be so loose by a girl

Love it

Contributor
Oh man, at one point you pity the guy, and at another you're happy for him. Also, please note the art quality, almost no panels without background in this series.

i like their dynamic, i'm fairly certain toyoda already decided she likes him, he just needs to dial back the typical teenage horniness

lol these guys are total opposites. Seto thinks Anjou doesn't like her but she probably does, while the other guy thinks his friend likes him, but she probably doesn't

Dex-chan lover
It's rare for me to actually ship anyone, but this time I'm really hoping that despite Inuyama being a boob-man, he ends up pounding Toyoda's cake...

This mango is surprisingly great.

Dex-chan lover
So ugly and weird... i cant.
Despite shes being a bit out of it sometimes still cant picture any reasonable explanation to why anyone would want to ship them. At best she just find him an interesting weird human being. He has a face of a monster ffsk. Just missing some pointy ears.

I get that him guessing their 3 sizes is weird and kinda wrong, but if he's making them personal costumes, he would need their sizes anyway. Hell the fact that he made theses costumes so perfectly without that information is kinda impressive.

Fed-Kun's army
1. Dude should be some type of tailor if he can guess sizes just by looking, also I like his confidence but he’s nowhere near the level he thinks he is

Users who are viewing this thread