Not cool stalker mom.
Bcp49FQ.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

Also Ol' Momma-san is watching....

Always.

Especially when it might get ecchi. :smugchisato:

Dex-chan lover
Saotome: She kissed me, but I don't think she likes me, right?
Saotome: We had sex, but it's not like she likes me in that way
Saotome: We got married, but like, not in a romantic way
Saotome: We have multiple children, is there a chance that she likes me? Nah, impossible
the-incredibles-syndrome.gif

But seriously, we're always blaming the dense guy, but it's the girl's fault too.

Aggregator gang
I hope Hanako will walk away from the duel. Sport club members staking their important life decisions on some competition with their self-proclaimed rival is one of the stupidest tropes ever.
Deny her the bet, then beat her up for meddling in your relationship and being self-centered, egoistic fuck.

Dex-chan lover
Say "Aye!" if you also went back a few pages to see if you can spot Mom in the BG. She wasn't even in one panel. Not even as a shadowy bg-figure. I'm disappointed.

Dex-chan lover
People are acting as if the series can't have confession midway through the story. Ironically, I do sort of agree with both Hanako and Reona. Hanako is right to desire more equal relationship, even if it'll require more work on her part. Reona on the other hand, while motivated by selfish desire to fight Hanako, is right about the fact that Hanako needs to actually make a move, since the longer it goes the harder the confession will be.

Aggregator gang
Saotome: She kissed me, but I don't think she likes me, right?
Saotome: We had sex, but it's not like she likes me in that way
Saotome: We got married, but like, not in a romantic way
Saotome: We have multiple children, is there a chance that she likes me? Nah, impossible
the-incredibles-syndrome.gif

But seriously, we're always blaming the dense guy, but it's the girl's fault too.
Bet they might go all these pathing without even touching the dreaded phrase "I like you"
Because nooooo cant say that and we cant afford to have misunderstandings nahhh

Aggregator gang
Okay so some predictions:

1. Reona wins but she reveals she was never gonna tell Saotome in the first place, she just wanted to trick Hanako into fighting her.

2. Hanako wins and she decides to finally confess

3. Hanako wins and the status quo continues

Dex-chan lover
Getting to the point where I want some new randomly introduced character to ask him out so that all the existing girls can stew in the fact that they wouldn't open their damn mouths.

Users who are viewing this thread