Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - 1:359

Dex-chan lover
so 3 new guys? (1:359 -> 4:359) right?
nvm, it's 1:359 to 4:356.

What is this bs? I'm glad the r*pe was prevented, but if a girl goes compensated dating for a long time and is really chill with that, there is no way she's an innocent first timer.

It's more like the author trying to push the "this girl's a virgin, so she's a romantic interest" trope.

Even if she wasn't a first timer, she can still be a romantic interest.

What's with this "ohmigosh! I'm like a real chill girl, hanging around with older guys in secluded areas... But inside, you know, u-ummm...I'm actually an innocent v<3!!"

I could just imagine how that court case would go. "Yes, your honour, I did assault him, in order to prevent him from raping a high school girl."

@tae_ka_pre: Why would a girl who is just doing it to get free meals at expensive restaurants bother doing anything more with dudes if she's getting what she wants?

Double-page supporter
Never mind if she has done it before or not. She didn't want to do it this time, and said so. It doesn't matter if she's done it a hundred times before, or never.

Dex-chan lover
That chapter title gave me REAL strong PTSD to a certain manga since it looked like a chapter number. I can only imagine how much this harem will grow but I still prefer Hanako. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
well, it's turning to more ecchi Rokudou no Onna-tachi

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, I kinda like this as is. Hopefully it doesn’t get too... much, but the Mc slowly making friends is okay for now.

@DocIncredible yeah the mc clearly doesn’t understand how society works. They had way more to blackmail the guy with. Just saying “he tried raped a high school girl” would have ended him. Had the mc snapped a picture before barging in the guy’s life would have been over. Also I’m not sure he understands how the court system work (though I can’t say I know much about Japan). Minors should have some protection and the guy would have needed to fake a serious injury to get anything substantial (which would have been a lot of lying for him at which point only one truth would need to get out to expose him). MC could have at least tried thinking here.

Users who are viewing this thread