Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Virgins and three others finish negotiations

Dex-chan lover
Goblin girl was the best, but would have been so much better if she was flat.

Double-page supporter
Would of chosen slime girl hands down.. Cant call yourselfa man if you cant persist with a little poison.

I'd do the Orc honestly. What's a mere face to a rocking body and unbelievable pleasure?

kinda made me sad when they said "we're not attractive enough to choose women ourselves" like god damn dawg who hurt you lol?
they need to keep their kufi up high bro

Dex-chan lover
Goblin girl is the best. She has the looks that slime girl got. And she got the body that the orc girl got plus the non-slut vibe. AND she is super rich enough for you to not work your entire life. Plus, she has a shy and cute personality. She might also be a hidden nympho and pleasure you the way the orc can too.

Lost my shit at the guy agreeing without knowing what they are, only they’re human😂😂

If they think that humanity thinks that goblins are weaklings then they should be shown Goblin Slayer. Not sure about slimes and orcs though. (Also Rimiru doesn’t count. He’s built different)

"An Army as strong as ours" You mean Japan's? That's not hard to do. IF you mean the world, I wouldn't believe it. Also stop testing for hostility, really what the hell? IF you care that much just leave a REP there to keep track of things.

@ReRead Excluding Rimuru, slimes even in his world are treated as small weak creatures that some monsters even like as food. Orcs are generally strong tho in varying degrees.

@SirAllen Japan doesn't have an army only a self defence force. Their main defence lies with allying with the US - such as having US army bases there as well as with the US Naval fleet(s).

It's in their constitution I believe not to have an army anymore. I don't know if this was a condition of surrender during WW2 or not but that's why they only have the defence force.

If the other world doesn't have modern military then our nuclear, biological and chemical weapons of mass destruction would ruin them before we put a boot down on the other side.

On a different note, it doesn't sit right with me the MC got all the attention and the Virgina got the shaft at the end despite having the opportunity to choose whoever they liked.

@oa3856 yeah that was forced AF writing. If anything they'd still jump at the opportunity, maybe say "if you're ok with me I'm interested in X" at worst.

Users who are viewing this thread