Yojouhan Isekai Kouryuuki - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Lust Unleashed Upon the 4 ½ Tatami Room

Now I know what's the difference between hentai and manga, it's the publisher. Even if the content is basically hentai it don't count as one because of the publisher is not specifically known for hentai.

So not ntr, nice. Guess I'll check out the author's other work based on the credit page.

Dex-chan lover
Ah... I see now. I didn't recognise the author because he always work with a different artist.

Dead Tube, Mayonaka Giten.... Man, I just got bamboozled. But hey, now we can get all the sex we want, no more calling this manga blueballing manga.
Still hurt though, it's not as deeply shocking as Madoka for example, it's spit-in-your-face-for-joke kind of hurt.

Dex-chan lover
@Hollow-Slayer
There wasn't any cuckshit in Gun x Clover. In Game of Familia: Kazoku Senki the MC is a chad who gets all the women. I only read these two other works of the author. How the hell could I have predicted this shitty asspull of a plot twist?
ah darn. of course, Gun x Clover... That was actually full of plot twists and asspulls. I say we should have seen this coming.

Double-page supporter
Still hot garbage. There was so many ways to go forward with this manga, but "turn MC evil" is like... the shittest one.

So, basically I assume that this is going for cancelation, thus it turned into a dumpster fire with a rushed plot to reach an ending before more money get wasted on it

"I don't get it, what's so important about it being written by Yamaguchi Mikoto? Maybe if I look at his other series... oh... oh I see now. WELP."

It's forced plot for nudity/smut. Better than some other ass pulls, otherwise you'd never see the MC do anything or we won't for a very long time.

I have no idea how the author thought raping all the main characters was a good direction for this manga to take, such a crazy left turn from the first 12 chapters.

Props to the TL team for sticking through this garbage.

man the author just missed his chance of change of pace, big time. welp i guess we gotta wait for the next ch in 3 months bois

Users who are viewing this thread