Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
Like the MC got killed with his classmates on a ship out at sea, a god was sending his classmates into a new world but someone took his place, that god "made a mistake" thinking that the other guy was the MC, the MC got isekai'd into a torturous situation, he escapes only go get killed by those same classmates and the guy who took his place.
Nobody took his place, lot of people with that misconception, they have very similar names and were both on that god's list. Other guy got a double handful of candy at Halloween, that's all, and was only a problem since Van held back until everyone was done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm ngl this actually actually puts a lot of things into perspective. It turns out heroes and gods being scummy isn't just a recent thing for this universe, but a long-standing er uh standard.

Also Van being 4 destroyed souls merged into one means that although we keep hearing that the souls erased by Van are like...erased. It could mean that the souls he's been erasing rn could manifest and merge into a big great being that could be a massive problem for them later.

And strangely, it's a little heartwarming knowing that Van's soul was even beloved by a goddess in another time and place despite all the bad shit he's been put through, the bad shit thats been done to him, and the bad shit he's been doing.
No, the Demon King broke the 4 creation champion's souls which left pieces for Rodcorte to merge togeether. Van is outright SHATTERING them leaving nothing of them left for Rodcorte to work with, they are gone forever, it's why he's worried about Van doing it on a bigger scale and causing massive issues in his reincarnation system which requires all souls to keep flowing to prevent errors from popping up.

Dex-chan lover
"The children born from my union with Keisuke"
She indeed copulate with the moving doll.

Wait so since van is a reincarnation of 4 combined souls, is that why there was another one of him that looked identical and had almost the same name. That other person is the real whatever his name was and van thought that he himself got victim'd of identity fraud but not actually? Van just got mixed up with that class because had just animated the same time that class appeared? Or im reaching
I believe both are real, he's probably just very unlucky since the merging of the 4 souls damning his luck or something. Also Codorte is kinda a scum, he carelessly gave away all of Van's blessing to his look alike.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder, Earth from the Champions is different from the Earth of Amamiya Hiroto.

In the original, this is differentiated by the name name: The world of the champions is "Earth" (Katakana for the English name), the world of the 101 including Van is "CHIKYU" (Japanese name for the planet Earth). When you localize both, however, they end up the same name.

Creation seems to be a very op ability, especially for war. They even addressed this later on, but weird how none of the gods even got the idea that creation could be used to create powerful weaponry. I'm wondering how creation would actually work though.
If you have the time, yes, but otherwise, it's actually not really that good. Sure, you can create weapons and arm the natives, so it increases the survivability of the natives against random monsters.

But to defeat the Demon King, unless you have excessive time for research, you lose.

It's like the "Batman with Prep Time" joke, but what if you remove the Prep Time? Or what if a meteorite is crashing? Does he throw a batrang at it?
Damn, did Vida fuck and get impregnated by a moving doll?
To you remember what Luciliano was doing to Pauvina's mother? That was a form of "Undead" made of life-attribute, in short, a living being without a soul.

Vida is the Goddess of the life-attribute.

Connect the dots.
So Van is basically those four erased and merged souls in one. Would that only apply to his current self on Lambda, or does it extent to when he was on earth and that second world?
Always.

A reminder, however, it's not a case of "the Champions died, and Amamiya Hiroto was born". There are 100K years of normal reincarnation, and it just so happened that, this very unlucky soul was in the ferry selected by the God who placed him in this other world.

And thanks to this random guy with similar name and appearance, the God never noticed him, which would have most likely led to the soul of Amamiya being returned to Earth, or at least, kept in Origin.
Also Van being 4 destroyed souls merged into one means that although we keep hearing that the souls erased by Van are like...erased. It could mean that the souls he's been erasing rn could manifest and merge into a big great being that could be a massive problem for them later.
You are correct, but at the same time, these fragments are not sentient. The one who mixed them up was the God of Reincarnation.

Think about it in another context the Demon King killed 4 Great Gods, meaning that their fragments should also be around, yet nothing happened.
Wait so since van is a reincarnation of 4 combined souls, is that why there was another one of him that looked identical and had almost the same name. That other person is the real whatever his name was and van thought that he himself got victim'd of identity fraud but not actually? Van just got mixed up with that class because had just animated the same time that class appeared? Or im reaching
That could be interesting, but no, Amemiya and Amamiya were just coincidences, they had different lives, they were even of different ages. This is not a case of divine identity theft either.

Really, it's just a plot device the author needed.

And he is not the only one, do you remember the 1 guy who asked not to be included in the reincarnation to Origin thing?
He is never mentioned again, but the people in Origin, especially Narumi, who searched for Amamiya and couldn't find him, guessed that guy may have been him. That's the sole purpose of that guy, to serve as a misunderstanding for later.

Van is outright SHATTERING them leaving nothing of them left for Rodcorte to work with, they are gone forever
You seem to be someone who read the novel.
I understand if you don't want to spread spoiler, but no need to misinform others either, you could just be ambiguous.
Here is a spoiler for manga readers, but that has already been in the translated chapters for a looooong time (Arc 10):

Rodcorte had gotten the fragments of Gungnir and Death Scythe, and gave them to Chronos, who used them in the fight against Van. So fragments did persist. It was only after Van got the eating souls ability that no fragments remain.

Fed-Kun's army
Good chapter, never knew how to visualise the Hero's, or the gods. Gufadgarn especially looks so much different to what I imagined, but its an improvement.
Soooo I know it sound silly what I’m gonna ask but when does the story talk about the heroes and Gufadgarn again ? I vaguely remember some talks about the heroes but Gufadgarn ? When was he mentionned ?

Dex-chan lover
Soooo I know it sound silly what I’m gonna ask but when does the story talk about the heroes and Gufadgarn again ? I vaguely remember some talks about the heroes but Gufadgarn ? When was he mentionned ?
This section is exclusive to the manga.

This chapter adapts Side Chapter 5, but for the narrative's sake, it adds some information of later parts, such as the Champions' names (Character summary from Arc 9) and Gufa's own introduction (who is only introduced much later in the story, in Arc 7).

So the manga took some liberties here, but they are not entirely correct, for example, Zakkart is shown to be with a gun, but we know that he was unable to make guns work effectively in Lambda.

This is not the first time the manga takes some "liberties" and adapts things wrong, for example, the Anubis are humans with dog heads (Light Novel Vol 3, Bonus chapter), not black furries.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly like that we got a pretty big lore dump for the history and how this world became what it was in the current age.
All stemmed from "good" Gods not wanting to choose the more drastic options even if it would lead to less loss in the short run due to it being seen as extreme. But, in turn just lead to more loss in the long run. Oh, the follies of being short sighted.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
Van' Soul Break works differently compared to Demon Lord's.
Demon Lord can only break a soul which could possibly leave soul fragment remaining. But Van crushes the soul to the point that nothing remains.

Plus, it's not mentioned here aka., got skipped), but Rodcorte actually jumped on Vida & the 3 God's related to the other 3 killed Creation Heroes and took the broken fragments of the Four Heroes because Vida & the others tried to revive those heroes using the soul fragments but Rodcorte didn't want them to mess with work he does as reincarnation and soul manipulation is his job. So, in order to stop those 4 god's, Rodcorte quickly fused the soul fragments and sent them to his reincarnation cycle so that they could never revived again as they were before.

Dex-chan lover
I honestly expected Alda to look more...I guess, Sumerian? But count me among those chuffed to see Gufadgarn.

Edit: I don't really have a reason for why I expected Alda to look that way. I guess I just hoped he'd be a little away from Generic Young Greek Deity. But I guess it also fits him, in a way.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
gufadgarn is the space evil god who fell in love with Zakkart and turns himself into an elf rori cause of a joke Zakkart made about that was his ideal girl or something to that effect

Dex-chan lover
If there’s one thing I wanna say in this forum it’s [Fuck you Bellwood ya piece of trash]

So the manga took some liberties here, but they are not entirely correct, for example, Zakkart is shown to be with a gun, but we know that he was unable to make guns work effectively in Lambda.
I mean, at least for Yoshi’s TL, Zakkart didn’t have the ability to negate an attack by saying its name. I’m guessing it’s something that was added to the LN

Users who are viewing this thread