Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Ch. 49 - The First Reincarnated

Dex-chan lover
So mc is actually the reincarnation previous hero? Didn’t the giants predict this way back when he first settled in their capital?

also, loving this goddess f’ing with the reincarnation gods plans.
You see the Titan Priest getting the prophecy even though he's an undead and this was before Van was born. So it might have gotten scrambled before he could tell Van about it, since Undead tend to be missing marbles.

Dex-chan lover
I love Vida but this is MESSED UP :kek: "Yeah I know you were feeling cornered enough to commit suicide but YOU RUINED MY ENTRANCE!!"

eAk7ze7.png

Dex-chan lover
At first, I thought I read the wrong manga until I saw the name of Van's world, Lambda.

Creation seems to be a very op ability, especially for war. They even addressed this later on, but weird how none of the gods even got the idea that creation could be used to create powerful weaponry. I'm wondering how creation would actually work though.

Damn, did Vida fuck and get impregnated by a moving doll?

So Van is basically those four erased and merged souls in one. Would that only apply to his current self on Lambda, or does it extent to when he was on earth and that second world?

Contributor
I didn't expect Gufadgarn to look like that. I thought it would look more like a standard spider.

At first, I thought I read the wrong manga until I saw the name of Van's world, Lambda.

Creation seems to be a very op ability, especially for war. They even addressed this later on, but weird how none of the gods even got the idea that creation could be used to create powerful weaponry. I'm wondering how creation would actually work though.

Damn, did Vida fuck and get impregnated by a moving doll?

So Van is basically those four erased and merged souls in one. Would that only apply to his current self on Lambda, or does it extent to when he was on earth and that second world?
God's don't really need to fuck to have children. It extends to before earth.

Dex-chan lover
I'm ngl this actually actually puts a lot of things into perspective. It turns out heroes and gods being scummy isn't just a recent thing for this universe, but a long-standing er uh standard.

Also Van being 4 destroyed souls merged into one means that although we keep hearing that the souls erased by Van are like...erased. It could mean that the souls he's been erasing rn could manifest and merge into a big great being that could be a massive problem for them later.

And strangely, it's a little heartwarming knowing that Van's soul was even beloved by a goddess in another time and place despite all the bad shit he's been put through, the bad shit thats been done to him, and the bad shit he's been doing.

Dex-chan lover
Im just wondering how the first couple chapters of this series have any relevance to the rest of the series.

Like the MC got killed with his classmates on a ship out at sea, a god was sending his classmates into a new world but someone took his place, that god "made a mistake" thinking that the other guy was the MC, the MC got isekai'd into a torturous situation, he escapes only go get killed by those same classmates and the guy who took his place.

Then, in the afterlife, that same god isekai'd him again but with a curse to keep him from getting revenge. How does all of that tie into the rest of the series?

Dex-chan lover
Im just wondering how the first couple chapters of this series have any relevance to the rest of the series.

Like the MC got killed with his classmates on a ship out at sea, a god was sending his classmates into a new world but someone took his place, that god "made a mistake" thinking that the other guy was the MC, the MC got isekai'd into a torturous situation, he escapes only go get killed by those same classmates and the guy who took his place.

Then, in the afterlife, that same god isekai'd him again but with a curse to keep him from getting revenge. How does all of that tie into the rest of the series?
The story will get back to Origin (the second world) and the rest of the reincarnators a few times but it takes a while, and it'll be a long time before it becomes very relevant to Van personally.

For reference that just happened in the novel's fan translation around chapter 300, and the manga is at about chapter 65.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

it is literally the setup for this though, he had the death attribute magic and unlimited mana on his first reincarnation which manifested in a different manner for this second one
also his classmates will be reincarnated after they die there and the reincarnation god will probably tell them to go hunt him down or something

the curse placed upon his soul by the god who has reappeared multiple times and is shown as the main villain is one of the most important narratives here, everything is tied together in a pretty obvious manner ngl

Dex-chan lover

Origin, the world that he and his classmates got isekai'd to before Lambda, will come up again later.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait so since van is a reincarnation of 4 combined souls, is that why there was another one of him that looked identical and had almost the same name. That other person is the real whatever his name was and van thought that he himself got victim'd of identity fraud but not actually? Van just got mixed up with that class because had just animated the same time that class appeared? Or im reaching

Users who are viewing this thread