Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18 - Ghoul King

Dex-chan lover
So, does his death magic extend to any biological material? If so, that's pretty busted.

I don't know if you even categorize gametes as independent lifeforms until they've been fertilized, and not even technically living until they're able to survive outside of the mother's womb so I'm curious about the logistics of this...

Orcs and Goblins in Manga and Anime: Mass rapist pigmen that mindbreak and fuck everything that moves
Orcs and Goblins and Orks in Warhammer Fantasy and 40k: A S E X U A L M U S H R O O M P E O P LE lookin' fer a roight good foight, ya gitz!

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

Anything 'living' can be affected by death in some form.
How it would affect them differs quite a lot though.

Also, if he pours in enough mana, he can probably affect a lot of non-living items as well.

@Tamerlane
As far as im aware, yeah, its any biological material, since he can use it to preserve food and such things as well. Even if theyre not fertilized, theyre still like, living cells, right? Individual cells die too, its not much of a stretch for him to prevent them from deteriorating.

Dex-chan lover
Man, the only real gripe I have with this manga is how expressive Van is. In the WN, it mentions how his face really doesn't change at all and is completely deadpan, and he has to gesture to show his emotions.

Fed-Kun's army
what?...female volunteer at the end? 😁 (i not remember her)
i wonder if he save his mother or not.

thanks for chapter

That woman at the end: (spoiler)
That's the living dead controlled by Luciano (IIRC), basically a brain dead body controlled remotely.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, I just remembered why this wasn't more popular. People felt cucked because Basdia didn't wait on a 2-year-old boy to grow up to lose her virginity. It's amazing how insecure some people are.

Also, Battletoad arms.

Double-page supporter
@bakauguu Luciano is
A human who has the ability to remotely control a dead body he is doing surveillance for the nearby human city/nation

Also That is not what i pictured bugogan looking like when I read the WN he looks more like an ugly human with a pig nose and fangs rather than the orc i was picturing.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember when rank 3 was impressive? Ah those were the good ol days.

Dex-chan lover
Basdia: lets bang
Van: I'm two..
Basdia: I'll have a daughter that u can bang
Van: excuse me wat
Zadiris: I'l also have a daughter that you can bang then
Van:....

Users who are viewing this thread