Yondome wa Iya na Shizokusei Majutsushi - Vol. 7 Ch. 27 - Talosheim

Dex-chan lover
It's been so long since i last read the novel, but this remind me of it again.

BTW, i will talk about something mentioned in this chapter, so read at your own risk. Owh, please forgive me for any misinformation since it has been a long time. I only write what i remember and memory is sometimes can be wrong

Surprisingly, the oracle is correct. Van is actually the pieces of Zakkart destroyed soul that Rodcorte reassemble with other soul and sent back to the reincarnation cycle to be "washed" clean (also the reason why his vessel for skill and magic is so big, since it's not just from 1 soul but multiple souls). All so that the "perfect" system of his have no deviation.

It is also the reason he reject the gods of Lamba plea to sent in reincarnation the first time because he will need to take out soul from the system to sent it to Lamda, resulting in minor (he read it as big) error since there is not enough soul, angering the gods to the point they do it themself and stole some soul from him. Ironically, this time he sent the reincarnator himself without being asked and that made the other gods even more mad. In an even more ironic twist, the reason he had to reincarnate people is because the uncontrolled summoning (since they don't know anything about the other world culture and tech) made the summoned wreak havoc, advancing the tech so fast that the gods got scared, leading to Alda cracking down on any Hero relic and tech, even the one that developed there independently by the native with no influence from the hero at all. Hence, slow and stagnant world with souls that couldn't developt. If only he agree to them in the first place and actually managing the process, he didn't have to do it the second time with so many unknown factors.

Users who are viewing this thread