Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 16

Dex-chan lover
I need to drop this before I catch whatever brainrot the author has. The 3 hentai panels are not worth reading the mindnumbingly moronic stuff around them.

Good lord that is some of the worst typesetting I've seen. Learn what a hyphen is and when to use it.

Putting something like
CAST
RATE
which are each words on their own, is absolute lunacy. Fit it on one line or hyphenate it. Don't do this.

Pretty good if the translation was done mostly by Google I can't even tell, keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
… Translation aside, this is a pretty dumb revenge. Still, I guess he did the best he could.

So why do the kiddies look like crackheads?

Group Leader
I'm glad someone pointed out this was taken from the Thai release because i was going crazy trying to comprehend the SFX (at first glance i thought i saw a square bracket, lol).

Dex-chan lover
Good lord that is some of the worst typesetting I've seen. Learn what a hyphen is and when to use it.

Putting something like
CAST
RATE
which are each words on their own, is absolute lunacy. Fit it on one line or hyphenate it. Don't do this.
yeah esp in a world where magic exists, if you were speed-reading it, it would almost sound like she's reciting a spell lol, versus "neuter" or them doing a meme translation like "CBT"

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda funny, many of the comments that think this translation is acceptable are clearly not native speakers based on what they typed.

Edit: And people are telling you to work on another series. I encourage you to NOT do this, and instead improve before working on another series.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
This "revenge" is honestly disgusting especially when its revealed the mothers where neglectful shit parents themselves they knew there kids would be the hero party but taught them nothing about adventuring and how to survive despite them being S rank adventurers (the mothers)
like really how are you not going to teach your kids
As for the kids i feel bad for them they just turned 15 years old and immediately the goddess tells them they have to invade demon territory and slay the demon lord basically a death sentence since they where taught literally nothing since birth about how to do business manage diplomacy or even take care of themselves let alone how to fight
Its also pretty clear the mothers don't give a fuck about they're children and weather they live or die
I don't think they would learn anything from their parents considering that the kids literally left their parents behind because the Goddess choose them and won't listen for any reasoning. Their mothers can teach them but would they listen?

Dex-chan lover
I don't think they would learn anything from their parents considering that the kids literally left their parents behind because the Goddess choose them and won't listen for any reasoning. Their mothers can teach them but would they listen?
is there a goddess? Sure, there's a church but i just thought they set out on an adventure and just 'became' heroes through their journey and quests versus just some kinda 'destiny awakened chosen one' kinda bs lol.

Tho be amusing if plot twist of the goddess looking like the oldest hag ever XD

Reading this translation is like reading captions from someone speaking with a jawbreaker in their mouth.

Plus, this was translated from another language translation which would lose meaning from double translation. You can easily find the raw from sites like rawdevart.art

Dex-chan lover
So everyone's a piece of shit in this world. Understandable
i wonder if the goddess or whoever reincarnated will give him some kinda 'unlockable' power, esp if the 'lifespan' apparently ends at like 40-50 versus him just enjoying life for like a decade or so and then dying after mourning his wives if he doesn't find some immortality magic

Dex-chan lover
Unfortunately we don't see enough backstory for us to conclude that the kids weren't taught the basics. I mean we see Ceres learning. I think it's more that Ceres did all the work and that the "Hero" is to egotistical to do the work and the rest of them are so pampered that they refuse to do the work. Not realizing that all the admin work is what keeps them in a such a good lifestyle. Or maybe thr fathers attitudes toward the mom's caused the kids to devalue or not listen to their mother's instructions.

Though if I were the hero, I'd have hired someone for this work. But that's logic.

Someone brought up the heros party being young but that isn't an excuse in this world were 50 is when most people die. And it's a typical hero age for most stories which is always funny to me.
The novel is clear about that.

Ceres is mature because he's an adult isekaied here. The things he learned were reading the language of this wolrd and history, geography and so on.
At 15, in this world, they're considered adults. If they can't take care of themselves, it is right to blame, at least partially, the parents. But the mothers never questionned themselves about that.

Usually, the Hero's party is composed of four members : a Hero, a Saint, a Sage and a Sword Saint. MC is a Magic Swordman, as he's not a core member of the Hero's party. He joined them because the MOTHERS asked him to take care of the kids. They're mad at the kids because they pushed all the chores on MC, but they're the one who failed to educate them and let MC take care of the kids in their stead.

The job of the Hero's party is to infiltrate the Demon Kingdom and to kill/assassinate the Demon King.
If you sent four people who can't even take care of themselves for a mission like that, it's not different than sending them to the slaughter house directly.
I can see the King or the High Priest / Pope (don't remember his title) being ok sacrifying a Hero's party because the Goddess will name another party after they died anyway.
But the mothers know exactly how dangerous this mission is. (They mentored the previous Hero's party and they even rescued the survivors after the attack on the Demon King failed.) To let your kid run to their deaths like this and just asking the fifth childhood friend to take care of everything is something only terrible parents would do.
And don't say that it is because of the terrible place of women in this society. If they had said anything, all the important higher ups would have listened to them because they are big shots.

And they have the audacity to blame and bully their children after they failed. I really have no sympathy for the mothers of this story.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the goddess or whoever reincarnated will give him some kinda 'unlockable' power, esp if the 'lifespan' apparently ends at like 40-50 versus him just enjoying life for like a decade or so and then dying after mourning his wives if he doesn't find some immortality magic
Small spoiler about the chapters after the end of the novel starts with
500 years later,... and everybody is still alive.

Dex-chan lover
oh my god, this is TRASH :dogkek:
Bro typed this story one-handed while cranking his hog :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
The novel is clear about that.

Ceres is mature because he's an adult isekaied here. The things he learned were reading the language of this wolrd and history, geography and so on.
At 15, in this world, they're considered adults. If they can't take care of themselves, it is right to blame, at least partially, the parents. But the mothers never questionned themselves about that.

Usually, the Hero's party is composed of four members : a Hero, a Saint, a Sage and a Sword Saint. MC is a Magic Swordman, as he's not a core member of the Hero's party. He joined them because the MOTHERS asked him to take care of the kids. They're mad at the kids because they pushed all the chores on MC, but they're the one who failed to educate them and let MC take care of the kids in their stead.

The job of the Hero's party is to infiltrate the Demon Kingdom and to kill/assassinate the Demon King.
If you sent four people who can't even take care of themselves for a mission like that, it's not different than sending them to the slaughter house directly.
I can see the King or the High Priest / Pope (don't remember his title) being ok sacrifying a Hero's party because the Goddess will name another party after they died anyway.
But the mothers know exactly how dangerous this mission is. (They mentored the previous Hero's party and they even rescued the survivors after the attack on the Demon King failed.) To let your kid run to their deaths like this and just asking the fifth childhood friend to take care of everything is something only terrible parents would do.
And don't say that it is because of the terrible place of women in this society. If they had said anything, all the important higher ups would have listened to them because they are big shots.

And they have the audacity to blame and bully their children after they failed. I really have no sympathy for the mothers of this story.
The current heroes party is on par with basically every incompetent heroes party in every other manga that has one. They only exist for the purpose of being a contrasted with MC, trying to analyze why they are like that is a fool's errand.

Anyways, children quite often turn out differently from how they are raised so the argument you folks are having is weak fundamentally to begin with.

you be shocked how many of these groups get all caught up in they ego's and feelings and thinking they got some fame lol
I am sorry for Translating this chapter, I read this manga's novel, and one of my favorites. I was not planning to continue it from the beginning. wait until the original one appears.

Dex-chan lover
Orcman, best man in the entire novel. :chad:
tho revenge aside it'd be amusing to see how the wives/moms would react if MC got another woman in their harem that wasn't connected to his childhood
There are three who gonna be added after commotions that MC gonna cause.
First princess Mariane (second promised to be hero's bride) who was married into neighborhood kingdom (now destroyed by demons) and once was rescued by the girls party, 'Saint Cecilia' who is a disciple of Shizuko (Holy Land of Gandar), former Saint Sword and First Princess Frey (neighborhood Galban Empire) student of Haruka and Misaki
They all MILFs about 28 in the age.
End there another one:facepalm:. We don't talk about another one.

:worry: why mayor eating good
village chief won though hands down
He never do anything bad, being proper village chief and two elder counselors, they even but they married one woman and remained together until the end, quite unusual thing in this world, and like MC said 'revenge' planed for hero.
On a side note this elves near the end of their life span,i f they were in the elven village, they would be called elders. Elves can age and still look young... and constantly sexually exploited.
Can you spoil me a little so I might have something to look forward to?

The rate the chapters are being released, I might forget that this manga exist.
Hero party realized how much they f* up by expelling MC, and after some bickering they want to properly apologize and return him back (although i had to admit that even if desire to apologize is genuine some of their thought about each other and the future are not). It's too late, kingdom and church already done some steps to ensure MC 'independence' and because their stagnation caused a lot of damage (they made properly see it) they cannot properly argue back. All resulted in demon king sending oldest and strongest (stronger than any of the demon kings, and previously avoided by heroes) demon of the four heavenly kings to deal with him. And that what he does, with extreme prejudice.

MC to ensure he having enough money an standing start hunting dragons and do some talking with king and pope (revived title of Hero (Eiyuu)). It does not go well with king/god of dragons so he send a messenger to teach some manners. Teaching goes overboard and MC is killed. Dragon as apology do some ritual that with very low chance of success can revive MC (unknowingly for him) and leaves. MC start to notice some changes in his body, then goes to save hero party but it's fruitless, demon is too strong. In defeat his body is started to regenerate and transform, now they evenly matched. Utilizing his new (dragon's) specks he changes location to defeat demon (by swimming in magma). Things goes very rapidly next. His dragon power is luck (so strong that if he think of something its eventually happens), received extra 3 wives, demons wants the truce (until MC dies or at least demon king hoped), hero party and hero particularly going through redemption arc (hero's is the longest), revival and rematch with demon along with revelation why demon so bugged(strong) in parallel with witch demon kingdom goes through rebellion and reorganization after witnessing rematch.
I stopped around here, but i heard that later part goes about new MC after some years has pass.
His daughter.
is there a goddess? Sure, there's a church but i just thought they set out on an adventure and just 'became' heroes through their journey and quests versus just some kinda 'destiny awakened chosen one' kinda bs lol.

Tho be amusing if plot twist of the goddess looking like the oldest hag ever XD
There is a goddess an she in desperation since proxy war she dealing with is interrupted.
There a 'bug' born on a demon side, demon who is much stronger than any demon king.

Users who are viewing this thread