Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
As much as most of you want the daughters to have a worst life than they have now, this manga isn't that dark to have those kinds of retribution upon them.

Do remember that the husbands who did worst to the mothers were quote on quote, given a second chance but will suffer once they continue their bad behavior.

As for me, I just want to see their reactions to them knowing that Ceres picked their mother's over them.

Dex-chan lover
As much as most of you want the daughters to have a worst life than they have now, this manga isn't that dark to have those kinds of retribution upon them.

Do remember that the husbands who did worst to the mothers were quote on quote, given a second chance but will suffer once they continue their bad behavior.

As for me, I just want to see their reactions to them knowing that Ceres picked their mother's over them.
Agreed with that last part. I doubt they’ll die or anything. Just keep suffering as they are, struggling against even average monsters, and constantly hating one another for tossing out mc

Dex-chan lover
Having to do a fivesome after learning about how strong they really are makes me want tell Ceres that he needs to work on his endurance because death by Snu Snu is a real thing. Can't wait for Zect & the girls to learn that ship has sailed & Ceres will never come back to them. Thanks for the translations.

Users who are viewing this thread