Yuusha ni Zenbu Ubawareta Ore wa Yuusha no Hahaoya to Party wo Kumimashita! - Ch. 17

Fed-Kun's army
Good lord, finally. This should have been like chapter 5, not 17. Way to much time trying to set up and justify why all the moms joined him. Hopefully there will be a lot more plot movement from here on out.

I wanna see some rumors reach Zect about Ceres stomping his way through what he couldn't with 4 unknown women.

Dex-chan lover
OOOHHHH!!!! I’m so pumped to see these two parties meet up! Plus the MILF party taking down a dragon would be really cool to see for a chapter NGL.

Dex-chan lover
The idea that you can push someone away, but still expect them to just be waiting for you is so stupid. They were essentially keeping MC as a back-up option, in case the hero fell through - nobody wants to be their lover's second choice, it's a really toxic thing to do, and will essentially destroy any relationship if it were found out.

That said, I half suspect the girls to also end up as part of the harem, with their mums. :smugnako:

Supporter
Having to do a fivesome after learning about how strong they really are makes me want tell Ceres that he needs to work on his endurance because death by Snu Snu is a real thing. Can't wait for Zect & the girls to learn that ship has sailed & Ceres will never come back to them. Thanks for the translations.
00cebbe39acf1490cdbe9d903d8789b5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
So I am guessing as part of the revenge the daughters will be forced to see their mothers happy and think they missed the chance. If they are willing to wait 5-10 years I think Ceres would be happy to add them

Dex-chan lover
Zect is simply a scum to the core, lol. He still treats girls as objects and even tell that directly to said girls. And still thinking ' I'll marry the Princess anyway, see ya suckers' after discarding the girls. Holy shit, you take the cake boy.

I'm glad we are finally seeing some story advancement that isn't just harem building. Feels like the recruitment portion of the story could have wrapped up several chapters ago and it wouldn't have decreased the H panels.

Hero: Sorry I cucked you so hard buddy, you can have my leftovers if you come back
Girls: We never really liked the hero, just his status please take us back.
MC already living his best life

That black dragon is going to be destroyed, the only question is if he'll go after the hero party first to gather information or not.

Dex-chan lover
So I am guessing as part of the revenge the daughters will be forced to see their mothers happy and think they missed the chance. If they are willing to wait 5-10 years I think Ceres would be happy to add them
I wish part of the revenge was not only Ceres telling them to call him daddy, but saying that it's ok cause their mom call him daddy too :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Welp the good part kinda ended already
Aside for the fanservice. The story from here on out is nothing much. Ceres will reject all the former female party member and only see them as daughters...well technically they are his daughters now. Hero will retire after getting rekt. Ceres will obtain dragon power and become even more OP.

Anything after that is unknown to me since Ive stopped reading it after story becoming more and more confusing

Dex-chan lover
As much as most of you want the daughters to have a worst life than they have now, this manga isn't that dark to have those kinds of retribution upon them.

Do remember that the husbands who did worst to the mothers were quote on quote, given a second chance but will suffer once they continue their bad behavior.

As for me, I just want to see their reactions to them knowing that Ceres picked their mother's over them.
I kinda wanna see MC seduce a "new" milf chara and 'rescue her' from a middling life with their current husband/housewife life or so lol

Dex-chan lover
Welp the good part kinda ended already
Aside for the fanservice. The story from here on out is nothing much. Ceres will reject all the former female party member and only see them as daughters...well technically they are his daughters now. Hero will retire after getting rekt. Ceres will obtain dragon power and become even more OP.

Anything after that is unknown to me since Ive stopped reading it after story becoming more and more confusing
Well, for me that isn't the good part ending, just starting a new part. I mean the spoiler that you mentioned is also a good part that most of us are waiting for.

Although, after the retribution part, I don't know if the manga will keep it going good.

Users who are viewing this thread